Re: [London] Pocketful of Sunshine

Harry Potter,

Harry nodded, confirming Lucia’s answer to Perecles. “She’s right. You went through all that trouble to hide yourself but you didn’t think to alter your voice. As a singer you should have known that people would...”

He blinked and suddenly pointed to Lucia’s hand. “Uh, Lucia? Your ice cream is melting.”
Lucia watched Perecles, her heart going out to him. "Awww, I can imagine... it must be really hard to get a moment to just be yourself," she crooned, flashing a small smile at him.

Then she felt the drip of melted ice cream on her hand and squeaked.

"Oh!" she cried out, looking at the treat in her hand. "Guess I won't be finishing this. I don't like ice cream much once it's melted..."

Played By: TyrellRose

Harry Potter,

Harry saw right through Perecles’ drama act and rolled his eyes. “Here, let me,” he said to Lucia, taking the dripping cone from her so he could throw it away on her behalf. “You two talk about your favorite song or something. “ He motioned between the pair. “I’ll...be right back.” Harry narrowed his eyes at Perecles in warning before heading off to find a trash can.
Perecles waved teasingly at Harry as he walked off, taking the opportunity to turn and talk to Lucia directly.

"So... you're a fan, hm?" He grinned, growing in confidence now that Harry wasn't standing right there. "What is your favourite song, then?" He gave her a flirty look.

Lucia blushed despite herself, glancing off in the direction Harry had gone. She then glanced back at Perecles, smiling shyly.

"I'd have to say 'You're My Pixie'," she said, shrugging, "I like the beat."

Was this real? Was she really chatting with Perecles Elfick?

Apparently she was, since the pair continued to chat until Harry returned from the garbage, and she grew more confident as she went.

Harry Potter,

Harry returned, eyeing the pair suspiciously. He wasn’t sure exactly how he should be feeling about this whole situation. “So...”
Perecles turned to Harry, smiling brightly. “How come you never told me how lovely your dear friend is here?” He asked, his arm having somehow made its way around Lucia’s waist while they had been chatting. Her hair smelled nice. He couldn’t remember meeting a more lovely person. The look on Harry’s face made him falter, though, and he slowly dropped his arm, taking a half step away from the girl.

Lucia winked at Harry. She wasn’t sure how the singer’s arm had ended up around her waist, but she couldn’t deny she was sorely disappointed when it went away.

“Oh, stop it, you,” she said, giggling and knocking her elbow into Perecles’ side.

How on earth had she gotten so lucky as to meet two celebrities?

Harry Potter,

Harry’s glare hardened when he caught sight of Perecles’ arm getting a little too cozy around Lucia’s waist, though all it took was one wink from her to soften his expression again.

Merlin help him.

“I suppose you want to tag along with us today?” he found himself asking to Perecles.
Perecles laughed as Lucia elbowed him. “It’s the truth!” He exclaimed, glancing at her.

At Harry’s question, he nodded quickly. “I’d love that! Time to get to know Miss Lucia some more, and with the very best guard as a companion? Who would say no!” He said, clapping his hands together. Then he remembered something

“But you’ll have to enchant my voice. I don’t... know how to do that.” Best not to mention he didn’t carry a wand.

Lucia blushed, stepping away from Perecles and linking her fingers with Harry. She felt bad that she had been ignoring him since he had brought Perecles over.

“We would love to have you join us... right, Harry?” She said with a pointed look at him. Then she started running through a list of charms in her head, trying to think of the one to alter someone’s voice.

Harry Potter,

“Huh?” Said Harry, looking up from their joined hands and into Lucia’s eyes. “Uh, yes. Sure.”

He didn’t want to disappoint her.

“We would love to have you join us,” Harry found himself parroting to Perecles even though he really wasn’t in the mood to entertain other people at the given moment. He smiled at Lucia, placing a kiss to her forehead. “I know of just the charm we can use.”

Harry stepped away and withdrew his wand, gabbing Perecles by the arm to drag him out of hearing distance from Lucia. His smile dropped the very instant he turned his back.

“Now listen up,” said Harry, placing one form hand on Perecles’s shoulder.“Lucia likes you. A lot.”

He leaned in closer and lightly pressed the end of his wand to the young superstar’s throat. “But if you don’t keep your hands to yourself you’re going to find yourself losing something much more valuable than your voice. She’s not just some groupie you can take advantage of.”

He muttered the charm to alter Perecles’s voice. It was just enough so even the most die hard fan wouldn’t recognize him without completely changing or compromising those precious vocal chords of his.

“Nod and smile if you agree. If she sees you upset then she’ll be upset. If she’s upset that makes me upset. And we don’t want that…”

Needless to say that Harry was a bit overprotective of the people he cared about.
Perecles faltered under Harry's firm look, despite his best efforts to maintain his bravado. It was hard with a wand to his throat, though, not knowing what spell the auror might cast.

He let out a tiny "mhm" in response and nodded quickly. "Off limits. I get it," he mumbled, going cross-eyed watching that wand. He cringed as the spell was cast, then experimentally spoke.

"Testing, testing..." He gave a small smile and nodded, not wanting to get on Harry's bad side. That wouldn't be good. "This sounds... so weird..." he added, trying out the altered voice.

Praying it wouldn't set off the auror, he turned around and sauntered back to Lucia, taking care to stay a full arm's length away from her. "How's this?" he asked, in that new voice. It was definitely different. He wasn't sure if he liked it yet or not.