Lucia hummed to herself, licking around the top of her ice cream cone. Unfortunately, her companion for the day had been pulled away on some kind of Ministry business, so she was waiting for him to return. Just waiting. It didn't bother her, of course. She simply smiled between licks at the frozen treat, enjoying herself. Some people might call her crazy for eating ice cream in January, but for Lucia, it was an ordinary thing.

Played By: TyrellRose

Re: [London] Pocketful of Sunshine

Harry Potter,

When he stepped away to chase after someone so he could talk to them about unfinished business regarding a case, he didn’t expect to come back with another in tow. Harry had been in the middle of an interrogation when he heard a very familiar voice nearby belonging to a very unfamiliar looking individual. Realizing that Perecles was incognito, Harry quickly excused himself from the man he was questioning in favor of grabbing the youth by the scruff and hauling him off without so much as a word.

He marched Perecles back to the ice cream parlor where Lucia was waiting. “Are you out of your mind? hissed Harry, lightly smacking him on the back of the head of only to prove a point and not cause actual injury. “Are you trying to start a mob? Do you even know how this being famous thing works?” He pulled out a chair and pointed to it. “Sit.”

Harry smiled apologetically to Lucia. It took longer than he intended to return to her. “Sorry about that. I picked up a stray.”
Perecles had just been about to wander off when someone had grabbed him and started yanking him around. His first impulse was to activate his kidnapping protocol and scream for help, but then he realized who was holding him.

He sullenly let the auror march him away, trying to figure out what was going on. Maybe there was a security threat. Maybe there was an obsessed fan stalking him. Maybe...

"Ouch!" he hissed back, rubbing the back of his head. Even still, he automatically sat down when ordered, glancing up. His jaw dropped at the sight of the young woman standing with the ice cream cone. All of his arguments were forgotten, and he flashed a small smile at her.

"Not that I'm a stray. He's just saying that," he said quickly. He was incognito, but he still had a sort of image to maintain.

Lucia arched an eyebrow when Harry returned with someone else in tow. "A stray, hm?" she asked, glancing over at the other who seemed... oddly familiar. She squinted, trying to place him. "Or not a stray," she added, thoughtfully.

She giggled, licking around the ice cream again. "So who is this not-stray?" she asked, winking at Harry before giving the other man a once over with her eyes.

Harry Potter,

Harry’s shoulders stiffened. Lucia and that ice cream cone had him thinking about things that were not appreciate for the time and place. So he quietly and calmly inhaled through his nose before answering her.

“Remember that body guard job I told you about? “ He casually motioned towards Perecles. “That’s him.” Harry wasn’t stupid. He wasn’t going to reveal Perecles identity to the pubic, just to Lucia.
Lucia had to giggle at the attention she was getting from the stray... at least until Harry spoke and it slowly dawned on her just who she was looking at.

"The bodyguard job...? But that was... ohmigosh, Harry, this isn't...?" she blurted out, covering her mouth with a hand. There were people around and she wasn't the type to reveal someone who was obviously trying to hide. "Is it? Really?"

She was having trouble containing herself, letting out a small squeak.

Harry Potter,

It pleased him to see how excited Lucia was, her smile was infectious, but he was nine too thrilled with the way Perecles was looking at her.

“Yes, really,” said Harry, trying to hide his jealousy,”That’s him.”
Lucia covered her mouth with her free hand, trying to contain excited giggles. "This isn't happening right now... I am not meeting... oh gosh, Jaime is gonna flip when he hears about this..." she stammered out, her hand now playing with her hair. "I'm, uh... I'm..." she trailed off, trying to remember what her name was. It was hard with Perecles Elfick smiling at her, especially after that wink.

Harry Potter,

“Lucia,” said Harry, raising a brow. “Her name is Lucia.” He narrowed his eyes at Perecles.

What in hades was going on here?
Perecles arched an eyebrow and dropped his hand when it became obvious that the girl - Lucia - was too caught up in fangirling to shake his hand. Catching the look from Harry, though, he gave a meek grin.

"Nice to meet you, Lucia. So. Harry Potter. Why drag me off, anyway? Wanted to introduce me to your girlfriend?" he asked, thinking maybe that was why the auror was being so... stingy.

Harry Potter,

Harry caught Lucia’s gaze and decided to clear up the confusion. “She’s not my girlfriend,” he said to Perecles, “but she’s a very good friend of mine and someone I care about very much. I dragged you over here because while your disguised appearance is...rather good I admit...you forgot to alter the one important trait that makes you recognizable.”
Not his girlfriend, hm? Perecles grinned, his eyes back on Lucia. She really was pretty. They would probably look good together posing for photos, too.

“Wait... what?” He asked, tearing his eyes away once more to stare at Potter, confusion written all over his face. “What did I forget?”