Calling all players! The last day of the season is April 28th. Character creation is now closed and will reopen in the new season. ★

The Vault 713 Staff is Hiring! Are you interested in helping keep the Vault running? We're seeking a few good witches and wizards to help with the day-to-day management. Apply [Here]
Stories taking place in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland.
Forum rules: When starting your thread, please put a location [Tag] at the beginning of it, such as [Scotland] or [Wales]. Use broad locations if possible, though more detailed descriptions are welcome for specific locations such as schools. Once your thread is complete, be sure to mark and report it as complete to be archived.
r_avatar

Rixius Rains, Hogwarts School

Magical ★ Sixth Year • Slytherin
Time of Day: Dinner Time • Weather: Cold & Snowy

Rixius was currently sitting at the Slytherin table. He wasn't feeling particularity hungry at the moment as he received an owl from his mother, which didn't give him any good news. He played with the food on his plate while he watched his younger sister sitting over on the Ravenclaw table, she was happy laughing, and taking with her friends, she had no idea what was going on at home... That their parents had split up.

Rix sighed heavily, turned his gaze back down to his plate and continued to play with his food.

Played By: Binxyboo

Damon Ainsworth, Hogwarts School

Magical ★ Seventh Year • Ravenclaw
Food was the last thing on his mind, as he looked down at the book that he was sopped to be a master of if you went by what people thought about ravenclaw house the thing he was really concerned about was the next round of grades that was going to pop up before he was even ready. He had studied this, he had enjoyed studying this...so why was he getting mind blocked now of all times? Running his hand through his blond hair he exhaled and breathed in at the same time.
"Bloody hell, it's like they went from 2nd year right to 7th and skipped the years inbetween." He mused, meaning more so the level volumes more than anything.

He looked around, almost afraid someone would see the 'stud' off his game when he saw the young man on Slytherin table. He blinked, looking at the girl beside him who was ingulfed in her friends.
"Love, I think your brothers wanting to speak with you." He nodded his head, towards the young man after he got her attention.

Played By: Maki
r_avatar

Winter was currently chatting away with her friends while eating her dinner, when a fellow house mate stole her attention. She didn't say anything, but simply looked over in the direction he'd nodded to. She seen her brother staring and frowned, wondering what he was looking at. Winter simply waved at Rix, then with a little mental shrug she ignored him and turned her attention back to her friends.

Rixius thought his sister might have come over when the other lad had pointed out that he wanted her, but when she just waved then looked back to her friends, he huffed heavily. He glanced to Damon, then back to Winter, then rolled his eyes. He didn't really want her to come over, he was just thinking to himself about her, but it would have been nice to of spoken to her, which was why he was a little annoyed she didn't come over.

Rix got to his feet and headed over to the Ravenclaw table, then wedged himself in between his sister and Damon.

He raised an eyebrow. Was she really not going to go to her brother? Well that wasn't his problem. He put his book Away, not wanting to embarrass himself anymore. The food on the table is no longer interesting to him, as the boy wedged himself between him and his sister. All he could think to himself has it's not everyday a Slytherin is that the Ravenclaw table.

At first I try to ignore it, then he looked over.
"Interesting, never seen a slytherin join us before." Was the only thing he could say.

She really should have just joined her brother for a second over there. More space.

r_avatar

Rix knew he would be annoying his sister by being here. Not only was she wedged between him and one of her friends she was speaking to, but it was so embarrassing having your big brother crowding your space. Winter rolled her eyes, huffed heavily and tried to ignore Rix, all the while trying to shove him further along the bench.

As Winter began trying to push Rixius away and further along the bench, he found himself being pushed more into the boy he sat next to.

Looking to the boy as he spoke, Rix turned his attention to Damon. He pushed his feet firmly onto the floor and his body back against Winter to stop her from pushing him further into Damon. Being bigger and stronger than her, he was succeeding.

"Well there's a first time for everything, I guess" he finally replied. "Though, I am sure I've seen a Slytherin or two over the years I've been here sit at the table" he mused. "I think, I can't be certain as the time I'm thinking of was back in my first year. I've slept a lot since then" he chuckled/

"For merlins sake, your not the only one at the table winter." He didn't blame the boy, who was being pulled more into his side. His tone wasn't threatening, more so..it was more towards annoyance for the fact the little space he had to start with was being shrunk.

"My family is mainly slytherin, I would have been sorted there if not for my addiction of sucking in all the information I can get my hands on." He spoke honestly.
"Damon Ainsworth," He offered his hand to shake.

r_avatar

Rixius couldn't help but to chuckle a little at Damon's annoyance toward his sister, it was amusing to see other people being peeved by the younger Rains member.

Rix took the other boy's hand and shook it. "Sounds like you lost out, and just because you like to read? Sucks for you, mate. But honestly, though, if I was going to lose out on Slytherin I have to admit Ravenclaw would be a nice runner up house I'd choose". After Rix had finished responding over houses, he finally introduced himself. "Rixius, but everyone just calls me Rix".