Stories taking place in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland.
Forum rules: When starting your thread, please put a location [Tag] at the beginning of it, such as [Scotland] or [Wales]. Use broad locations if possible, though more detailed descriptions are welcome for specific locations such as schools. Once your thread is complete, be sure to mark and report it as complete to be archived.
r_avatar

Re: [London] The Plans We Make

Arnaud Lacroix, The Daily Prophet

Magical ★ Investigative Journalist
"You think I am charming enough?" He asked rather flattered by her last statement. "I can't blame you for wanting to keep us to yourself and you do deserve a bit of fun." She did not know how Angel felt about their friend's break up, but Arnaud had been rather vocal about his dislike of Nicole's ex.
r_avatar

Angel Silva, Cleary Co. Imports and Exports

Werewolf Magical ★ Receptionist
Angel was taking a sip of her drink when Nicole had joked, saying she didn't want to risk Arnaud turning Angel straight. And as she heard those words, the werewolf choked on her drink. She laughed, wiped down her chin where her drink spilt, but she didn't comment. She just continued to sit there looking amused as she listened to the other two converse.

Nicole Martin, The Blood Moon Inn

Magical ★ Server
"Definitely!" She replied to Arnaud. "I mean honestly I know she won't do that, but I definitely do think you're capable of turning a woman straight. You're very attractive, charming, I've found you easy to get on with, you're intelligent, and then you also have that other area you're fantastic in..." she meant in the bedroom of course, with how she emphasised the word 'other', and the little smirk showing would have been a give away too.

She glanced to Angel, then asked "or would the right guy be able to turn you permanently back to men?"

Played By: Binxyboo
r_avatar

Arnaud Lacroix, The Daily Prophet

Magical ★ Investigative Journalist
He liked to think he was all the things Nicole had mentioned, but he was truly skeptical regarding his ability to make someone stop being attracted to a gender. Of course, he thought Angel could commit to someone if she so desired, but would she then stop seeing women as desirable?

Uncertain as to whether there was such a thing as 'turning' people he waited to Angel's response.