[London] The Plans We Make

Dobby has come to protect Harry Potter, to warn him...

This thread contains posts or themes involving romance that may be uncomfortable for some players or that may not be appropriate for all ages. If you would like to know more before reading, please PM the player who started the thread. If you feel that this thread's content exceeds what is appropriate or is otherwise offensive, please report it.
[\content]

All three of them were close to finishing their drinks. Given the plans he had made with Nicole he assumed it meant they would soon part ways. While he loved book shopping , especially when joined by Nicole, he had to admit that spending time with Angel had been both pleasant and rather intriguing.

He took his last sip and turned towards his friend. "Book shopping?" He asked, wondering if she was still inclined to follow their initial plan.
Last edited by Arnaud Lacroix on 27 Jan 2019, 19:02, edited 1 time in total.

Re: [London] The Plans We Make

Angel Silva,

Angel had been having a great time with both her companions, so when Arnaud asked Nicole if they were going shopping, Angel couldn't help but to look bummed out.

"Aww, just when we were all having such a good time too!" she said, then while looking to Nicole she suggested "you could always go shopping another time?" She looked back to Arnaud, then added "right? The chances of all three of us hanging out again is probably going to be slim, what with us having jobs. So we could drink and hang out tonight, and you two could go get your little books another time".
Nicole smiled and nodded when Arnaud brought up the book shopping, but before she could verbally confirm she was ready to go, Angel had spoke up first. It had been a nice afternoon so far, Angel had behaved herself making Nicole realise she'd been worrying about nothing. So when Angel suggested them keep drinking with her and go book shopping another time, she did debate on it for a moment.

"Well...." she started, her attention soon went to Arnaud as she asked "what do you think? Do you care if we postpone book shopping for another day?"

Played By: Binxyboo
"We can postpone," he immediately lifted his hand in the air to indicate that they would all be taking another drink. "This round is on me." He announced with a smirk.

"So Nicole, how does it feel to have both of your lovers at the same table?" He asked, almost as if teasing her.

Angel Silva,

"Woohoo!" She exclaimed happily when the others were going to stay.

Angel was soon snorting a laugh when Aranud had asked Nicole how it felt to have them both at the table. "She'll try and play it off like it's not the best thing ever, but she knows she loves it" she said with a smirk.
A slight blush started to appear in Nicole's cheeks when Arnaud had asked his question. And Angel was correct, Nicole would play it off like it's not a good thing, but with how well the afternoon had been going, it kind of was turning into a pleasant experience. So now she didn't have a reason to play it off as a bad situation.

"Well......" she paused for a moment to think. "It feels nothing how I expected it to feel. I did think it was going to be weird and give me anxiety, but it's been rather fun" she smiled at them both, then added "maybe the drinks have helped keep my nerves away, but it feels okay".

"Not to take all the credit, but I think a lot of it has to do with how well behaved and mature we are." He pointed between him and Angel to let Nicole know who he was referring to. He chuckled before he took a long sip.

Angel Silva,

"Oh yeah, that definitely has a lot to do with it" she replied after Arnaud. "Nicole thinks I'm a little immature" she whispered loudly to Aranud, loudly so Nicole could still hear. "But little did she know I can actually be quite mature, when the situation calls for it".
Nicole rolled her eyes at the pair of them, then took a sip of her drink. "I knew I could count on you to behave, Arnaud. I was just a little wary about Angel. As she pointed out, I do think she can have immature moments" she replied while looking a little amused. "If it wasn't for the fact she knows I'd get embarrassed and probably leave, she'd more than likely be flirting with you and inviting you to our bed. That's the kind of thing she usually does, and what I was worried would happen".

Nicole took another sip of her drink and as she done so she thought to herself, her last words might have come off wrong. So, she added "not that the idea of you in our bed is a bad thing. I just meant it might be... weird? Crazy? I don't know, I just figured it might be a little scary".

Amused by Nicole's insinuations he turned his attention towards Angel. "Is it really just the fear of her walking away that's keeping you from inviting me or are there other criteria I am not meeting?" He asked curious to hear why Angel had chosen to behave.

Angel Silva,

Angel laughed "that actually is the only reason. We haven't known each other for too long, but I know her well enough to know she'd get all shy and awkward, and then walk out if I started hitting on you and inviting you to join us in that sense". Angel looked Arnaud over with a little smirk appearing on her face, then added "you're hot, so trust me there's nothing you're not meeting up to".
Nicole sipped her drink while letting her gaze flick back and forth between Angel and Arnaud. And when Angel spoke her last words to Arnaud, Nic choked a little on her drink.

Now turned towards Nicole, his smirk broadened. "What would make you shy about her hitting on me?" Eyes on Nicole her leaned his body towards Angel. "You want to keep all the fun for yourself don't you?" He teased.

Angel Silva,

Angel just sat there with a big smirk on her face as she waited to hear Nicole's reply for Arnaud, she was curious herself to hear what Nicole had to say.
Nicole couldn't help but to laugh a little at Arnaud's comment, over how she wanted to keep all the fun for herself. She took another sip of her drink to stall on responding to the question.

Nicole wasn't completely sure why she felt the way she did, why she felt embarrassed, awkward and shy at the idea of Angel hitting on Arnaud... Maybe she did want them all to herself, separately. Maybe it was because she wasn't ready to be that adventurous, or maybe she just wanted to keep her girlfriend and her friend with benefits separate so things didn't get confusing.

She wasn't sure what it was, but she knew they wanted an answer. "Maybe I do..." she finally replied. "Maybe I'm just selfish and want to keep all the fun for myself" she smirked, then joked "or maybe I'm just scared you'll turn Angel straight!"