Stories taking place in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland.
Forum rules: When starting your thread, please put a location [Tag] at the beginning of it, such as [Scotland] or [Wales]. Use broad locations if possible, though more detailed descriptions are welcome for specific locations such as schools. Once your thread is complete, be sure to mark and report it as complete to be archived.

Caleb Pryer, Watchdogs Security

Magical ★ Security Officer
But Zara was not alone for long....

Quietly slipping into the sear across from her, Caleb crossed his arms on the table, and looking at her keenly said, “You alright Miss Shepard?”

He hadn’t heard her exchange with Hugh, but he had seen enough, and he had see her state even before the conversation, and so he felt himself moved to speak to her. She had to be feeling quite alone at the moment...

Kyle Bowden, Watchdogs Security

Magical ★ Officer • Second-in-Command
Kyle lifted a brow. "Well yes, there was more drama but not good drama. I'm just glad the whole Marlowe shit is over with. That was drama I simply wasn't into."

He sighed, leaning against the bar as he looked over to Hugh and Zara.

"Oh...What..." he furrowed his brow. "She just..."

Played By: Vyreia

Caleb Pryer, Watchdogs Security

Magical ★ Security Officer
Caleb knodded and said, “Well it’s an open bar so feel free to drink untill your herts content... take advantage as this will be your last Cleary Company party...”

Taking a sip of his own drink he said, “So what will you do after this? You have another job lined up I assume?”

Zara Sheppard, Cleary Co. Imports and Exports

Magical ★ London Branch • Secretary
"Good plan." She spoke bluntly, lifting herself up and heading to the bar, looking over her shoulder at Caleb to continue speaking. "Another job? No. I don't know what the plan is, but I knew it wasn't this. I'll find something..."

She trailed off, and then called Dice over.

"Dragon's Smog, double...actually just...just keep them coming, okay?" Might as well, right?

She glanced back to Caleb. "I don't know...maybe I can pick up a couple of inside jobs, like...bounties or something. I'm good at that. Ha, I could even get Magda in on that. She's good..." But despite her words, her tone was dull.

Played By: Vyreia