[London] I warned you.

The sun had just gone down over the London hogsmead, letting Genesis out of his cage of a hotel room...and away from the angry werewolf. He had decided to walk around town a bit, look into a few places and see if there was something he could do that would remind him of a normal life- before he was turned into this monster.

Dressed in his usual jeans and shirt, he really did look like a punk once you added in his leather jacket. He had just got done with dinner with his sister when he saw the car that was owned by Mr. Takayama. He needed to make things right, own up to his mistakes.

He started his attempt with stopping him from entering the shop that he wouldn't be able to follow him into. He knew that Shiro would tell him he was followed should the clerk ask if he was with him being a vampire.
"Shiro."

Played By: Maki

Re: [London] I warned you.

Getting out of his car he locked it, putting up the protective shields that kept others from getting into it. Getting his keys back had proved hard, due to the fact he had to rush getting his glasses messed with more than one appointment. The one time he didn't have one, he finally got his keys back and boy was he glad to get his baby back.

He had stepped out onto the sidewalk to enter a potion shop when an arm stopped him, He was not in the mood for this today...not today. He looked up to see Genesis, the guy he had threatened to literally kill last time they had met owning the arm.
"Mr. Batsu, this is rather...bold don't you think?" He mused.

If he touched that arm he was going to twist it, and given they were in public...where he counted at least five people walking by every two minutes that probably wasn't the best idea in the world.

A 'yeah...but I'm not the brightest' look crossed his face as he thought about everything Shiro would be willing to do to him, even in public. He was half shocked when none of his thoughts came true, though was tempted to put his hand down due to the fact that could change soon. The only thing stopping him was knowing Shiro would enter the shop before he could speak his peace.
"I needed to talk to you, I was wrong...and...I should have never used my strength on you." He started. "I know that now." He finished.

He sighed putting his arm down.
"I'm not that person, before all this crap hit the fan shiro, I was was father figure. Someone people like Prue and Mark could look up to, I've been trying to get back to that person...so, let me try to make it up to you. Show you I can be that person." Yup, Genesis Batsu had officially lost his mind. Begging one of his past captors to forgive him when it was him they chained in a basement for two weeks.

He was upset over Marai, but he knew he had messed with dangerous people. At the end of the day, Marai was gone and Shiro still friendly with his family and friends. If he was going to get back in with them...live somewhat of a life he had a feeling it was through gaining Shiro's forgiveness.

His eye never left the man that had caused his need for glasses or the fact he was having trouble concentrating on his work now. He fixed his glasses and raised an eyebrow, listening only for the sake of the fact they were in public and to do anything would risk getting attention drawn on his group that now had a vampire in it. If not for that small fact, Genesis would probably be shot in the leg by now as a direct warning.
"Mr. Batsu. Forgive me for being unsympathetic, but you made the hole your in." Letting Genesis know he knew exactly what he was up to.

"I don't need to be shown you can be that person, I don't care that you can be that person. It's not me you need to show, and if we weren't in public...I would just show you how much I'm not that person." He watched the arm go down, having just about to order it down before Genesis did it himself.
"Good day." His shoe's started for the potions store.

Saying nothing he knew he was right about that, he had made the hole and he needed to fix it. That didn't mean, however, that was the only reason he was there. He was also there to make sure Shiro was alright, something he'd wanted to do for weeks. He didn't know why he just felt like he needed to do it. Maybe the years of looking after others before his downfall with the Chinese hadn't worn off just yet.
"I said, I'm sorry." He turned, grabbing the young mans wrist- not knowing the strength he used.

He cringed, instantly going for the small knife in his belt as a natural response. His face blank he stepped closer to Genesis ignoring the wrist while it burned, the blad to his chest. The blade hidden from the view of everyone around them. Why else would he get so close?
"And I'm going to say...let.me.go." He warned, looking right into the other set of Brown eyes.

Looking at his watch, he realized he only had an hour before work. He needed to get his things and get them fast, tips had been great the past week and for once he'd be able to make the potion he needed to keep his mind this month.
"don't be late, don't be late..." He muttered, stopping just as he saw the scene. The store was closing in the next thirty minutes...and he was seeing a problem he knew he'd get involved in.

He shook his head and headed into the shop, only pausing at the door once he realized he couldn't just walk away from this. This was why he hated talking to people outside of work. He got details, details he couldn't just ignore once he heard them when they were connected to someone who really didn't ask to be bothered by someone like Genesis- a vampire who just had to poke his nose into everything.
"He said to let him go, and if he's as bad as you say I'd do it."
Last edited by Dillian Smith on 22 Sep 2018, 01:44, edited 1 time in total.

His temper with this boy seemed to flair every time he was around him, he had yet to find a reason for this. He was, however, noting that using force to keep him there was probably not helping his case with the fellow Japanese man. Now if only the vampire in him would get up to where his mind was with the matter. That would be great.
"Not until to realize that I'm only trying to be nice." - in reality, he was being far from, though don't try to tell him that.

The voice caused him to look up, The werewolf. Lovely.
"What did you say about minding your own business before?" He asked.

"Your definition of nice isn't what the rest of the populations is. In any circle." He mused. "Let me go." He said again, the grip tightening. 'Preferably before you break my wrist.' He thought, not trying to get out of it but his blade was pressing forward into the man's chest in an attempt to get him to let go naturally. He didn't know what Gen's problem was, it seemed to him like he was bouncing from nice guy to feral vampire more often than not. Not that Shiro cared, but he could see that causing problems with his 'family life' later on down the road.

The blade seemed to itch a little more as Dillian made his presence known, anger mixing in with irritation and overlapping with the anger he had even before he heard that little comment. He didn't know it but his heart was also racing a little faster each time Genesis tightened his grip. Genesis should have learned that talking about a member of the yakuza or triad gave you bad times by now.
"Haven't we learned our lesson?" He hissed.

He chuckled,
"Normally? Yes, but when you give me details of just how nasty you are...you make it mine." He nearly growled. "Obviously this man doesn't want you near him." He finished, listening to the heartbeats. He could almost swear he heard the beginning of a bone cracking as well. It wasn't a second later Genesis was on the ground, Dillian rubbing the pain from his hand.

That's when he saw the blade, and understood the warning he'd just from the smaller Japanese man just before punching the taller one.
"Dont...tell me. I really don't want to know." eyebrow raised before looking away. "You alright?" He asked, ignoring what he'd seen like a good boy who didn't want to get involved any more than he already was.

He relaxed his hand a bit, his vampire bit going under control if just by a little bit at the words of the smaller Japanese man. Shiro wasn't a child, Shiro had proved he wasn't a child so why was he still looking at him as if he was one?
"I suppose not." He simply muttered under his breath not fully letting go and his grip still too tight for most peoples liking,

He said nothing, having the same response as before. Obviously, when his vampire side took over he had not learned his lesson, it seemed his anger was directly connected to it. At the hotel with the werewolf he'd gotten angry that he was blowing him off, and whenever Shiro treated him like no one it seemed to rise as well.

He didn't even see the fist, hitting the ground with at least ten people watching it happen. Groaning he watched as Shiro put the blade away, once the werewolf had spotted it.

'What in the' His mind thought as his eyes watched the vampire hit the ground...and the side of his car. He ran his hand through his hair and cringed at the sight of the man's head impacting with his baby. Yes, the 4'9 Japanese man was more concerned with his car than the human who obviously might need help. He exhaled, hoping the damage wasn't even there.
"huh? Oh." He hid the blade back in his belt.

Now he was able to focus on the man who had served him just a night before, his mind being focused mainly on the vampire beforehand.
"I take it you know him?" His tone cold, ignoring the question.

He hadn't...planned on having to dodge a car. This was not a normal object people with magic had to dodge when aiming a guy to the ground.
"Crap." He rolled his eyes picking the man up and tossing him further away from the two and the car with ease due to the vampire being stunned. He didn't think he needed to vocalize the need for the vampire to leave them alone.

He nodded,
"We've met." He didn't go into detail, he didn't feel the need to remind himself of the details. "But that didn't answer my question, are you ok? He looked like he had a pretty tight grip."

He watched Genesis start to say something before choosing to walk away instead, Shiro taking this chance to look over his car for damage. His pale hand went over the spot seeing no real damage. Sighing in relief he stood back up. He had 15 minutes to get the 10 things he needed.

"Let me guess, you two dont give along either." He headed into the store,
"I'm fine, and could have handled that myself." he'd had worse incounters with the vampire. This one was actually semi normal.

"Nope." He muttered while watching tne man check for damage. 'You take care of them, they take care of you.' he was seeing those weren't just words.

"I heard the starting if a broken wrist....truth is I'm a werewolf mr. Takayama. That's why I stepped in. The bite came with inhanced hearing." And...that wasn't a total lie either, though he had said the 'bite' part a bit bitterly. He followed him in, knowing he needed things to make a potion as well.