A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

Welcome Back! It's time for our 20th Start of Term!

#39504  by Matilde Costa

"Oh please, you don't need to beg me, I've been trying to get out of here since your majesty showed up."

Matilde looked at her colleagues. "Where did you say he wanted me? My office? Great!" She made her way out of the room.
 #39527  by Raegan Sadler

Following Matilde across the room with her eyes until the woman disappeared out the door, Raegan pursed her lips, knowing she would have to track down the Healer at some point and have a talk with her about shirking her duties, she turned back to the group.

"Ms. Winters, if everything is okay, I will come back later. Unfortunately I have to go attend to something urgent, but I will be back." Nodding at the editor even though she hadn't looked at her once, and then who she presumed to be the wife, she left the room, pulling the redhead healer at the door along with her.
 #39530  by Vivianne Lane

Moving her head to the side to look at the healers in her room, she watched as they left quickly, leaving her alone with Arnaud, her boss and her bosses wife. Swallowing, she turned back to Evelyn and licked her dry lips, "Ms. Win--Eve--," She stuttered to a stop, truly not knowing how to address her sister now that the truth was out.

"I'm sorry," She finally whispered, unable to look the woman in the eye, "I just...wanted to know you, even if you didn't know me."
 #39532  by Arnaud Lacroix

Relieved to see Vivianne responsive, Arnaud approached the bed. He took her hand a gave it a gentle squeeze. "Viv, I think this is a moment you should have with your family. I will be right outside, " he promised. He kissed the top of her head.

As he left the room a grimace of confusion took over his features. A kiss on the head? Where had that come from?
 #39564  by Evelyn Winters

Slumping down into the chair next to Vivianne's bed, Evelyn stared at the brunette who looked so much like her mother, so much like her father, so much like Evelyn that it was creepy. How had she never noticed this? Evelyn would find herself wondering this exact question even years on.

"You've been working with me for nearly two years and you never said anything I just..." She trailed off, shaking her head and turning to look at Vera for the first time in awhile. "This is--this is too much."