Thank you for participating in the Vaultoween Posting Party!!!
πŸŽƒ Total Pumpkin Points: 1040 πŸŽƒ
Community Prizes Unlocked: 20 + 4 Bonus Prizes

Our Vaultoween Celebration will continue through November 9, including the ghost scavenger hunt.
Click here to view the event overview!
Stories taking place in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland.
Forum rules: When starting your thread, please put a location [Tag] at the beginning of it, such as [Scotland] or [Wales]. Use broad locations if possible, though more detailed descriptions are welcome for specific locations such as schools. Once your thread is complete, be sure to mark and report it as complete to be archived.

Magdalina Eklund, Watchdogs Security

Magical ★ Security Officer
Madga narrowed her eyes back at him.

"And you're only getting in my way right now. You get to kill him with Petra's knife, but I need to be there. Closure, as they say." She did appear a little unsure, but there was also a very evident determination in her eyes.

Played By: Vyreia

Simon Cleary, Watchdogs Security

Simon crossed his arms, his jaw jutting out stubbornly as she spoke. When she finished he said,

"No. This is serious. It isn't a tragic romance novel. One false move and we are both dead... not from your old lover, but from someone else. This needs to be carried out with out emotional baggage. There can be no evidence left behind. It needs to be clean. In and out and gone. You are a natural suspect. And if you are the actual perpetrator how will you not be caught? Simply the fact that you will have no alibi will be enough. Beyond that you are too emotional and too immature to be my partner in this. You will want him to look you in the eyes, and hear how you hate him, and why you are doing this, before you stab him with your knife. And then you will hesitate because he gives you a sob story and... no." Simon said, shaking his head. "I don't need this blade working to it's full potential when I do this. There is no reason for you to be there except to get in my way and make sure we are both caught and hung by Astrid."

Magda folded her arms.

"Whilst ever we have Jodie, we always have an alibi."she sighed. "Look, you need this just as much as I do. You're lucky I even want you there at all. It isn't about me wanting emotional revenge but..."

She looked away.

"I feel like I've gone soft. I need to witness it being the end of this, okay? I want to move on. I don't even have to participate; I just...I need to see it."

"Ok, first of all," said Simon, his face growing almost angry, "Jodie is not going to be our alibi. I am not involving her and I do not expect her to lie for us. Second..."

Simon held up a finger and took a step towards her, looking her in the eye before saying, "I am in charge. You do exactly as I say. You do not deviate from the plan. Got it?"

Magda flinched a little, looking at him. He seemed a lot more intimidating when he wasn't being an awkward weirdo.

"Of course, Mr Cleary. Anything you say." She spoke, surprising herself at how quickly she submitted. But she took a breath. "Does that mean...I can help?"

"No," said Simon, matter of factually. "I don't need your help. At least I doubt I do. Or... well I suppose you can serve as look out. There you go."

He wasn't meaning to sound condescending, but he really hadn't made plans that included anyone else and he still did not trust the situation.

Magda scrunched her face, folding her arms.

"Fine." She knew that one of these days, he would want her help. "Anyway, that's all I had. You can go now if you want...maybe go hang out with Jodie..."

Not like she wanted to hang out with Magda ever since the night she went home with Jens.