Re: [Binx Manor] Oopsie

Michelle frowned in confusion at Aidan’s words, but when Perrine appeared, she was no longer confused.

Binxy didn’t move at first, she remained where she was while turning her head slightly in Perrine’s direction. “He caused my frustration! I’m not apologising! He broke my heart!!”

Her attention went back to Aidan, the look that was now on her face indicated she could probably kill him right now. Right now all she could think was ‘if I can’t have him, no one can’, but not really wanting to actually kill him, she slowly moved off.

Binxy was soon crying out in pain when Perrine broke her wrist. She yanked her hand back and cradled it while sobbing “he’s trying to never see me again! I don’t deserve this!” She looked back to Aidan and hissed “if I can’t ever see you again, i’ll Kill the Veela. And if I can’t get to her, one of my brothers will do it for me”.

Played By: Binxyboo

“You will not!” Said Perrine angrily, smacking Michelle across the face. “If you do you will destroy everything for you and your family foolish girl! Everything over a stupid boy! A boy who now is not only in high favore with Nathan, but who is being reinstated into Iver family, given power, fortune, influential wife, everything! He came to talk to you first to reason with you. But I am here to bring wrath down on you! You are not to harm him directly, or indirectly or you and your family will be destroyed! You hear me?!” She said, shaking Michelle by the shoulders almost desperately.

Meanwhile Aidan had backed away from the vampires and scrambled to his feet, his breathing coming hard and fast from the attack.

Michelle flinched when she was slapped, and the entire time Perrine was shaking and yelling at Binxy she was silent as she took it all in. But there was only one thing that really stuck... Influential wife

“Wife?” She repeated in a confused tone while slowly stroking her own cheek where it was stinging, as if rubbing it would make it sting less. “....Wife?” She repeated again, then slowly turned her head to look at Aidan, her tone was more angry this time.

“You’re getting married!!??” Perrine made so many good points to Michelle, she did need to listen and back off, but learning Aidan was getting married and all these changes were happening for him, she couldn’t stop herself and she went for him so she could sink her fangs into the side of his neck.

“It’s not like that!...” Aidan started to shout, throwing his arms up, wand pointed at Michelle!

But Perrine dove onto the girl, sending them both crashing to the floor! Wrapping her hand tightly into Michelle’s hair and jerking her chin back she said,

“Stop reacting and listen!!”

“I don’t have a choice!” Said Aidan, backing up and putting a chair between him and the vampires.

“I got her pregnant after one night! I told you I would be lonely and never date again, or find love and I meant it! This fixes everything for you Michelle!” He said, shouting now. “I don’t love her, and she sure as hell doesn’t love me. I don’t even know if I like her. But if I marry her Nathan will give me my mother inheritance, a place in the family, but most of all... he will protect me, and those I care about, from you...”

Aidan was breathing hard now, but went on saying, “I didn’t want this. But you pushed my hand Michelle. I wanted to just reason with you, but if I saw you were going to kill me, or Cecile, then I just had to say the word and Perrine would step in, and that would be I accepted Nathan’s terms.... to marry Viola and become and Iver. But you couldn’t just agree to leave Cecile and me alone could you?!”

When Perrine had taken Michelle down she still tried to get to Aidan, she had become the thing Aidan knew Michelle was, the monster she had tried to keep hidden while around him.

“No!!!” She screamed when Perrine told her to stop reacting and listen, even with her hair being pulled and her chin held she was still trying to get to Aidan.

It was only when Aidan had mentioned getting Viola pregnant that Michelle finally stopped and she listened.

“Don’t you dare blame me because you got some fancy whore pregnant!! YOU got her pregnant and now you have no choice but to marry her!!! This is YOUR FAULT!! And I wouldn’t have reacted like that if you didn’t say I can never see you again!” She hissed and looked at Aidan in a way she had never looked at him before, like she truly hated him and wanted to kill him for hate, and not because she wanted to be selfish and keep him from being with anyone else.

One day... Someone will die for this...” she whispered, “I don’t care about the consequences... SOMEONE. WILL. DIE!” Binxy tried to pull free from Perrine one last time, but then gave up and said in a defeated tone to Aidan “just leave.”

Aidan stared in disbelief at Michelle, then gritting his teeth he said, “You left me no choice... if every aspect of my life is going to be controlled I would rather it was not by someone looking to harm me and those I care about. I am not your dog to kick Michelle. I cared a great deal for you once... I am sorry it needs to end like this.”

And with that he turned and left, a heavy feeling in his heart, but it grew lighter with each step. He wasn’t going to keep living in fear of Michelle. That was no life...

Perrine waited until Aidan left, then looking back at Michelle, still holding her so she did nothing rash, she said, “If you do kill... it had better not be an Iver, or one of Aidan’s friends or lovers. Nathan will order me to kill you!”

Brushing Michelle’s cheek gently then she said in a sweet tone, “And I do not want to do that my pet... so hush your thoughts... there are better men then Aidan...”

“I NEVER WANTED TO HARM YOU!” She screamed after he finished speaking. Sure, in that moment she wanted to kill him, but that was because she was told she could never see him again.

Binxy looked To Perrine with sad puppy like eyes as she listened. “Not to me...” she replied over there being better men out there than Aidan. “I mean, there are men out there who accept what I am, and I like them too! But.... they aren’t Aidan”, she sighed. “I probably would have stepped back eventually. It’s just hard. I don’t want him to be miserable and alone! In the end I may have found it in me to let him be. But never seeing him again... EVER!!? I would rather die!”

While glancing up sheepishly she asked “by any chance does that mean Viola and the baby are off limits? Or maybe if they have another child I can kill one?”

“No! You can not kill one of zhem!” Said Perrine sharply. “And by zhat I mean if you try you die. Viola is Nathan’s prize possession. He has ‘er guarded better zhen anyone!”

She paused, then looking up thoughtfully said, “I think that included children. I do not know. But you should not try. I think you die as well.”

Letting go of Michelle then and sitting back, Perrine said, “You do not ‘ave to say good by forever. You are vampire. You have plenty of time. Wait ten years. He will be so miserable by zhen he will ask for you.”

"What are your feelings and opinions on Nathan?" she asked curiously. Michelle had never met the man herself, she didn't know much, only what her brothers had allowed her to know when she was younger, and before Barbas returned home and took charge of everything. Barbas would have never included Michelle with the business side of things like the twins had done, so when he came back Michelle was kind of kept out of most of the business talking.

From the little Michelle did know, Nathan seemed important, he seemed like a good one to have on your side, at least that's how the twins made it out to be. So she didn't want to cross him, not just for her own neck but she didn't want to ruin a good connection for her family. "Is he more important to you than me? Are you more important to him than Viola?" she asked. "I was thinking, maybe if you and him are very close... Perhaps he'd give you permission to take the child... Or a child from Viola and Aidan? It's like you said, I'm a vampire and I have all the time. I'd happily wait for their second born".

She scooted closer to Perrine, then added "I'd like to think in time he might miss me, he might come back to me. But I'd be kidding myself if I believed that would happen. So, if I can't have him, if I can't kill his new whore, or his veela... Maybe I can have apart of him that way instead".

Lifting her chin Perrine said, “My relationship with Nathan is very special. Is like no other. No one can replace me! Do I love him more zhen you? Oui,” she said easily. “He is first in everything.”

Looking at Michelle then she said, “But do not call Viola Aidan’s whore. She might be whore, yes, but she is not Aidan’s. When she marry him she will not sleep with him any more I think. She was just drunk zhat night. She will ‘ave many other lovers. Zhat is her way and nature. I follow her moves for long time now.”

Perrine spat on the ground, then said, “I do not like her. I hate her. Viola York is pig. But she is important tool for Nathan. So I can not kill her. Maybe one day when Nathan grows tired of her but... if he is tired of her why would I hate her? She will mean nothing to me then. I would rather she live unhappy long time. Death is too fast.” Perrine shrugged, then said, “You can maybe kill their child one day... when Nathan is dead and can not take revenge. But will you still care? Is long time to hold grudge.”

Perrine looked up thoughtfully a moment, then after a long silence she said with a smile, “I ‘ave much better revenge. Kill a baby? No... zhat is... how you say it? Uncouth. You must not be so. You must learn to have more art in your work. Zhat is what my dearest Wesley taught me.”

She looked up with a dreamy expression on her face, then said, “He say Perrine! Be an artist, not a raging bull in china shop.” Looking back at Michelle she said, “You wait and see. Maybe they have a son. You wait until he is old enough and zhen!... You seduce him. You become what he wants and make him fall in love with you and then you will have power and your revenge, can you not see the possibilities my pet? How Aidan would feel knowing his son sleep with his older love? Viola knowing YOU of all people can influence him? Change him?”

Patting Michelle on the head she said, “Zhis should be your revenge...”

Michelle simply nodded in understanding when Perrine explained her and Nathan's feelings for one another. Being quite the jealous girl Michelle is, she did feel a little twinge of jealousy spike up, but it didn't last as she was the same way with Johnny; she loved him more than anyone else, even her sire. So it helped Michelle relate with Perrine, and not fuss over her not being the favourite.

It was rather amusing to Binxy as the idea Perrine had suggested, over her waiting for Aidan and Viola's possible son to grow older and she then seduce them, was exactly where her thoughts had started to go when she was wanting to take a child. She could definitely hold a grudge for a long time, but she isn't very patient. So waiting for one of Aidan's children to grow into an adult would be a pain. But worth it if it meant making the man she loved pay for breaking her heart.

"It's like we have the same mind!" she giggled excitedly. "That's exactly what I wanted to do! Son or daughter, I'd happily be with a woman if I liked them enough. I thought maybe if I took the child in my chances of seducing them when older would have been better. But failing that, failing winning them over in any way I would turn them or kill them. I think turning them would be more poetic. Turning Aidan's child into the thing he hates and fears the most, I think that would be the best revenge. I'm a little happier to learn there's no love between them, and chances of them being intimate -I guess other than to make babies-, being low it does give me some comfort. But I still want revenge at some point for Aidan not accepting me! For not loving me unconditionally as I did him."

Binxy shuffled as close to Perrine as she could, then snuggled into the other woman.

“Yes of course...” said Perrine, putting her arm around Michelle and kissing her on the head, “Just be patient and wait. Opportunity will come. In time...”