Stories taking place in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland.
Forum rules: When starting your thread, please put a location [Tag] at the beginning of it, such as [Scotland] or [Wales]. Use broad locations if possible, though more detailed descriptions are welcome for specific locations such as schools. Once your thread is complete, be sure to mark and report it as complete to be archived.
r_avatar

Shiro Takayama, Knockturn Betting Co.

Magical ★ Debt Collector
Something he was not, so while everyone else was with family and shopping for gifts he was having the house elf do the shopping and letting Hiro spend time with the kids while he dove into work. That didn't mean he wasn't still going out from time to time to rest his eyes from the paperwork. As the car pulled up, he turned the headlights out and leaned back into his seat he watched as people went in and out before getting out of the car himself.

His boots hitting the ground, he fixed his long coat before entering and ordering a drink as he took off his coat revealing his silk black turtleneck. The noises taking over his ears he opened the paper he brought and leaned back crossing on leg to rest the paper on as he read down the Kanji that filled the pages.
"Interesting..." He said outloud as he read the title page, 'Young Okinawan girl missing'....something told him that was connected to Mr. Higarashi, the Oyabun for that region.

He was so focused on reading what details that were known he didn't see the people sit next to him. Not that he would have cared they were there, it was a free country.
r_avatar

Michelle Binx, The Blue Lagoon

Fleur Du Sang Vampire ★ Barkeep
Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas!!!! It was finally Michelle's favourite time of the year, so that meant she was more hyper than usual and more annoying... And occasionally made the ones she lived with feel like they were living with an over grown Chihuahua.

There had been a few things annoying Michelle lately, but now it was the holidays those things seemed to subside from her mind a little. Christmas time was a good distraction. And being in a wonderful mood this evening, Michelle decided to go out and see Jaxon. However, on her way to Jax's place the little vampire had found herself in a completely different place to where she was headed....

Binxy walked into the inn with an extra little bounce in her step, and as she entered the inn she spotted a familiar face. So this was why her tracks had been changed, she sensed Shiro near by and had to annoy him.

Binxy was sitting next to Shiro in the blink of an eye, and he seemed a little distracted. She didn't like this, she wanted his attention. So to get the man's attention, Michelle leaned up and ran her tongue up Shiro's cheek, then sat back on her stool while having the biggest smile on view for him.

Played By: Binxyboo
r_avatar

Magical ★ Debt Collector
If it was his attention she wanted...and if she didn't care what kind she got her wish. His face cool an collected her was internally livid with the person who just slobbered on him as if they were a child. The paper was sat down before his knife was on them in a warning way, he'd gained a habit of picking blade over wand since the vampire situations. That was when he saw it was Michelle and put the blade away, it re-entering the loop in his belt via a hook.
"Not smart." He simply said as he got back to his drink, looking forward.

"What do I owe this...pleasure?" He asked getting a napkin from the waiter with a soundless 'thank you' coming from his lips so he could clean his face.
"Bored with all your other toys?" He asked, sensing that people were amusement in her eyes. Honestly...whoever turned her and stopped her from maturing had made one stupid choice in the matter.
r_avatar

Michelle Binx, The Blue Lagoon

Fleur Du Sang Vampire ★ Barkeep
"I was on my way to see Jaxon, but I sensed you were close by and just had to come and say hello" she explained, the silly grin still plastered across her face. "I think pestering you for an hour or so would be more fun than getting.... My back scratched, if you know what I mean" she added while nudging him playfully over knowing what she meant.

Binxy leaned in a bit closer and whispered, "unless you'd like to give my back a good scratching? I'm sure Hiro wouldn't mind. In fact we could invite him to join us!?" She then clapped excitedly at the thought of that.

Played By: Binxyboo
r_avatar

Magical ★ Debt Collector
And obviously by hello she meant annoy the living hell out of, she seemed to manage this each and every time she started in on him. He sighed, leaning back in his chair - really needing a smoke now that she was interrupting his evening. He cringed when she mentioned getting her back scratched.
"Does your culture allow such personal talk to be public or just you?" He asked curtly.

He about fell off the barstool when she pipped up about him and Hiro helping her out with the task.
"No. He's busy on a case and Michelle? I'm not into what you have." He sighed. The girl was testing his nerves. Time to try to change the subject. "How's the manor since we've cleared the trouble?" He asked.