A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

:astonished: # 1
 #36085  by Vincent Harrison

To his credit, Vinny didn't flinch when the door frame was punched. Instead, he held his ground. "Hey!" he snapped back, stepping forward only to be shoved. He recovered quickly, shoving Jace back. Thankfully, it was a lot easier to push back the man since he had been drinking, and Vinny stepped out of the apartment and into the hallway, roughly tugging the door closed behind him. Best to put as many doors as possible between Jace and Elliot.

"You're not her boyfriend, jackass," he said in a low tone, staring the snake down. "She doesn't want to see you, get that through your thick skull and get out of here. I'm not going to say it again."
 #36086  by Jace Rutherford

Jace staggered back, recovering in time to hear the door closing. He blinked, his hand starting to throb from the two times he had hit the wall.

"What the hell does it matter to you, anyway?" he asked, the thoughts still racing through his head. The jerk had come out of the room he was sure Elliot was in. Jace scoffed. "Fuck, you've moved in on her, haven't you?" He shook his head. "Haven't even officially broken up and she's already letting some lowlife into her life?"
 #36088  by Vincent Harrison

Vinny shook his head. "You're delusional, you know that? One shout and Eden will contact the police," he said, his fists clenching so hard his knuckles were going white. His mind raced, trying to figure out the best thing to say to get rid of the snake without any more violence, even though all he wanted to do was punch him in the face for what he had done.

"Look, Elliot needed a friend, and that's all I am," he added. Jace didn't need to know that he wanted to be more. Jace didn't need to know that every time Vinny looked at Elliot, he knew he was in love with her. "And I'll do whatever it takes to protect her, even from a lowlife like you," he added, throwing Jace's own word back at him.
 #36092  by Vincent Harrison

Vinny let out a loud oomf as his back hit the wall. His head cracked back against the peeling wallpaper and he saw stars for a moment. Blinking furiously, he blindly grappled for Jace's arms, his sole thought being to keep the snake from getting inside. His fingers found fabric and he grabbed on, shoving Jace roughly against the opposite wall, pinning him down.

"You are not getting in there," he said in a low voice, his breathing ragged. "Not if I have anything to--"
 #36093  by Jace Rutherford

Jace didn't let him finish his sentence, instead using all of his strength to spin them around, pinning the other man to the wall with his forearm to his throat.

"Who the fuck are you to have anything to say about this?" he asked, maintaining his hold on the other man.
 #36094  by Vincent Harrison

Vinny's arms flailed a bit as he tried to free himself from Jace's grip. He found himself completely cut off from air as he tried to speak. Finally, he managed to jab Jace in the ribcage, ducking away from him.

"I'm the reason Elliot's even remotely okay right now," he snarled, glaring at the snake. "After what you did to her, there's no way I'm letting you near her."
 #36095  by Jace Rutherford

Jace held one hand to his ribcage, breathing heavily as he turned to stare down the other man. Something inside him snapped at the man's words and he lunged at him again, pinning him to the wall once more. This time, though, his right arm went back and his closed fist collided with the man's nose as he let out a grunt. There was a loud crack and Jace did it again, punching the man in the face over and over until the man collapsed to the ground. Blood roared in his ears and his closed fist was bloody.
 #36121  by Whitney Dawson

Whitney tried to keep Elliot distracted from what was going on outside, she really did. She even discreetly turned up the music a bit when she thought she could hear the snake yelling. Unfortunately he had to yell super loud - and her friend's name too - just as one song ended. Even then, Whit tried to stop the other girl from going to investigate, but failed.

They reached the door to the apartment just as Jace was holding Vinny against the wall. This time Whit was successful holding back her friend, worried that the blonde would get hurt if she intervened. It wasn't too hard though as Jace began hitting the other boy, Elliot had frozen in shock. Whit did wish she had intervened though, as she watched Vinny collapse.

After a second of standing in shock beside the other girl, she finally cleared her throat loudly.
 #36122  by Elliot Flight

One moment, Elliot was listening to music, forgetting all about her woes. The next, she was standing watching her ex? Beat up her Vinny. She wanted to step in and stop this madness, but her shock and the hand firmly planted on her shoulder stopped her from doing so. Instead, she was forced to watch the events unfold.

Finally, she was snapped out of her shock by her friend coughing. Immediately she ran toward the boys, pushing Jace to the side. "Get away from him!" She yelled, dropping to her knees at Vinny's side.
 #36127  by Vincent Harrison

He couldn't see for all of the blood in his face. He could hear, though, and the last thing Vinny heard before slipping into unconsciousness was Elliot's voice. No, he wanted to say. He wanted to tell her to get away. But as everything went black all he could muster was a faint groan.
 #36128  by Jace Rutherford

Jace couldn't think straight. When the other man collapsed to the ground, he fought to control his breathing, unaware of the world around him until the cough caught his attention. He turned, registering the two girls for the first time, although his focus was on the blonde. The blonde who was running to him and... pushing him away?

He let out a sound of surprise, watching Elliot drop to the ground next to the other man. Only then did he really register what he had done, and he lifted his shaking, bloody fist, staring at it. Slowly, he shifted his gaze to the blonde on the floor.

"Ell..." Jace whispered, his breath catching. "Elliot, I'm so..." He didn't know what he could say to make things better. Jace stared in horror at what he had done, leaning back against the wall. "I didn't mean to..."
 #36129  by Eden Kalima

Eden had come running out too, and now stared at the scene, horrified. She took a step forward, reaching out and grasping at Whitney's hand, squeezing it. "Should I call the police?" she whispered.