A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

#38561  by Karsten Funkenfluss

It was Karsten's turn to blush furiously. 'Oh,' was all he managed to say, quietly. He turned his attention to his beer, but it didn't take long until that was finished. And when it was, there was nothing between them. Only silence, and Karsten's refusal to look the other man in the eye.

'I, uh...' he started, but this and a few more attempts to pull out words were fruitless. 'Good to know,' he ended up saying, regretting it immediately. What was that supposed to even mean?
 #38806  by Reyan Parks

Other than his sister, no one had ever embraced him for revealing who he was. As open-minded as people claimed to be, there always seemed to be a certain malaise around the conversation and Reyan had given up on trying to understand why his bedmate preference bothered anyone other than himself and those he intended on bedding.

Good to know. As if he had given his table mate a fair warning. "Don't worry you don't need to get your shield, I won't just jump on you."
 #38820  by Karsten Funkenfluss

Karsten raised an eyebrow in confusion at the other man's reaction, and his face flushed. Briefly he wondered if that's what it felt like, to put yourself out there, and share who you were with the world. So far he didn't see a single advantage to showing vulnerability.

Karsten oscillated between staring at the other man and being unable to withstand his gaze. If his cheeks were half as red as they were warm, he made for a peculiar sight, he was sure. But surely the other guy couldn't think his words had been said in hostility?

'That's not what I meant,' Karsten said, staring at his empty plate. He continued to refuse to look at the guy. 'I meant it the other way around.' Somehow this was one of the bravest things he'd said.
 #39046  by Reyan Parks

Confused, Reyan pushed his curls from his forehead. The other way around? What could that mean?

"You mean..." His contorted featured gave away his confusion. But why not take a risk? That was why he had decided to travel, wasn't it? "You mean we should get out of here," he said quickly as his cheeks burnt up.
 #39061  by Karsten Funkenfluss

Karsten bit the inside of his cheek as he he looked at the other man, insolently. There was no denying it, the guy was good-looking. And apparently he'd caught on to what the mechanic was trying to say, too, because he was as red as the werewolf was.

'Sounds good to me,' he said. 'If you'd like that.' Merlin, please let the guy be willing. Karsten never put himself out there so much, and now that he had, he didn't know what he'd do if the guy rejected his advances.