A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

Stories taking place in countries such as China, North Korea, India, and Indonesia as well as Australia and New Zealand.
Forum rules: When starting your thread, please put a location [Tag] at the beginning of it, such as [India] or [Japan]. Use broad locations if possible, though more detailed descriptions are welcome for specific locations such as schools. Once your thread is complete, be sure to mark and report it as complete to be archived.
 #34527  by Dino O'Sullivan
 12 Jan 2020, 17:17
Time of Day: Around 8:20 • Weather: Yet another stunning day

The sun was shining brightly, as it did absolutely every gorgeous day here in Fiji. There was a light breeze shaking the palm tree fronds, and the water lapped the sand on its way up the beach as the tide steadily rose. A few gulls lamented in the distance. Nothing disturbed this paradisiac vision.

Nothing, except for the body of a man, clad in long, blue, white and navy striped swimming trunks and black tongs, who was just lying there, the water crawling closer and closer to his head. It didn't take long for the water to reach him and enter his opened mouth, and he sputtered once it retreated.

'Fuckin' water!' He yelled with a raw voice, eyes still closed and not moving. 'I'm goin' to kick yer arse!'
 #34627  by Freja Ostberg
 13 Jan 2020, 14:47
Over the past few months, Freja had made her way across Europe, through South East Asia and had rung in the new year in Australia. She had loved every minute of her travelling experience so far and was excited for the next stages to come.

The now ex-Hufflepuff had decided to spend a few days on Qelelevu island, a peaceful retreat away from the bustling city of Sydney that she had experienced only the day before. But now, she was ready to relax for a few days, unwind from society and immerse herself in the paradise that Fiji had to offer.

As Freja sat on the beach, her fingers playing with the sand, she heard a man shout from down near the water. She didn't flinch at first but afterwards, when she realised he recognised the voice, she sat up and looked for the voice's owner.

"Dino." she whispered quietly to herself. How could she ever forget that voice? His thick Northern Irish accent gave it away almost immediately.

Quickly, the Scot got up from her towel and started running towards the water.

"Dino." she exclaimed as she got closer to the man. "Dino!"
 #34641  by Dino O'Sullivan
 13 Jan 2020, 19:26
And the fuckin' waves kept coming. The water kept creeping into his nose, mouth, ears... Dino let out a noise that was half scream, half moan, but he did not move. The water started to wet the rest of his body and he complained once more.

'I hate ya, pretty water! Don't come into my bake and my neb no more! I don't want to be wet!' The voice of a woman reached his ears, once the water had retreated, but he could not place it. 'Aye, it's me, the one and only. Tell the water to let me sleep, why won't ya.'
 #34700  by Freja Ostberg
 14 Jan 2020, 14:27
Freja paused in her pursuit to Dino as he replied to her comment. She shook her head, before running again and collapsing in the sand beside him.

"It's me ya feckin' idiot," she replied, pushing the man as she knelt beside him. Her knees were getting wet from kneeling beside her friend and although she hadn't planned on getting in the sea today, she was happy enough with her situation now.

"I cudnae forget that stupid accent even if I tried."
 #34701  by Dino O'Sullivan
 14 Jan 2020, 15:01
'Watch yer fuckin' language, will ya,' Dino replied, his words slurred. He winced as he was pushed on his back. 'Tell the sun to go away! I know who ya are. Yer the girl who-' Dino's words became incomprehensible as he slowly raised his arms to shield his eyes.

'I have two requests for ya,' Dino mumbled, as though he were telling her a state secret. 'Number one, make the sand stop spinnin'. And number two,' he added, holding his fingers up as he enumerated. 'Bring me a drink.'