The region encompassing England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland while the Triwizard Tournament is under way at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry.
Forum rules: When starting your thread, please put a location [Tag] at the beginning of it, such as [England] or [Scotland]. Use broad locations if possible, though more detailed descriptions are welcome for specific locations such as schools. Once your thread is complete, be sure to mark and report it as complete to be archived.
g_avatar

Re: [Kings Cross] A New Hope

Freddie Crookes, Hogwarts School

Magical ★ Seventh Year • Slytherin
Freddie snorted.

"Yeah? An' Trelawney. Her weird mumbo-jumbo always makes me laugh. Load of dragon dung. Does anyone even like reading tea leaves? Is it even a job? Do people even get paid? Nah, I'm not saying it's no use 'cause you still get a bangin' cuppa out of it, but what's the point in tryna tell the future? I don't care what my future is - I make my own destiny." He said proudly, though clearly that didn't extend to his general appearance or attendance at classes.

What he really meant was...he didn't like being told what he was going to be; he liked the freedom.

Played By: Vyreia
g_avatar

Re: [Kings Cross] A New Hope

Freddie Crookes, Hogwarts School

Magical ★ Seventh Year • Slytherin
Freddie hummed, leaning back.

"Snape. I hate him, but I also like him. Gotta respect a dude that seems to know what I'm gonna do before even I know what I'm gonna do. He's strict which is lame, but he teaches a cool subject I guess. My favourite class is Defence Against the Dark Arts but...I dunno, after the last professor? Kinda sucks. What about you?"

Played By: Vyreia