A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

#39488  by Karys Montgomery

"So do you know this guy?" Karys asked, now wanting to know more about this arranged marriage. What if this guy turned out to be genuine and nice, an auror or a dragon handler maybe? Perhaps she should be persuading the girl to look at her situation in a more positive light. "You never know, he could turn out to be really nice." On the other hand, he could turn out to be a death eater. Now that wouldn't be a very pleasant outcome.

"But anyway, surely there must be some clues as to what happened to your aunt's lover, he couldn't have just dropped off the face of the earth." As much as she wanted to believe that no one could just disappear from the world, Karys was beginning to think it was a very likely possibility, what with Voldemort and all that stuff going on. No one could be totally safe in this world.
 #39489  by Freya Craft

"Yes I meet one time. He was bossy if you know what I mean. He told me one that Hogwart without muggleborn and without be half blood student. That teacher should be strictly pureblood wizards. I should not talk other wizard and witch that are not pureblood. That is if you know who comes to a hogwart that I should side with him. I should not play the game that I play like you what you saw because it for muggles only. All these rules I don't think do it. I like having friends and talking a others that are funny. If I was be relationship I like sense humor. I would rather married a centaur or merman. Maybe they would be bossy. I don't want to be told who my friend are or can be? "
 #39508  by Karys Montgomery

It was just as Karys had suspected, the man this girl was betrothed to sounded like a horrible man and it seemed like there was no escaping her future. Things were hard enough with the way the world was going, without the pressure from parents. Poor girl. Karys wasn't sure that what she said would help at all, but there was no harm in trying to give advice. You never know when one might need it.

"You sound like you are in rather tricky scenario, not sure how you'd get out of that one." Karys sighed, unsure of how to procede. "But if your aunt's man can help you, then I reckon your best bet is to find him. Prepare yourself, do whatever it takes, hell, just run away from home like your younger self wanted to do at one point! It's gotta be better than marrying a guy that hates anything other than pureblood witches and wizards. I can teach you a few handy spells if you want?" Karys offered, trying to be of some use. She'd decided to take Defence Against the Dark Arts for her NEWTs, like most people in her year at Hogwarts, thinking it'd probably come in handy at some point in the near future...
 #39541  by Freya Craft

Freya just want someone with sense humor and was funny. That is someone that could take her out of shadow and into the light. Was that really bad thing to want? She bit her lip as she was thinking it over that is steal Karys hair. Mainly because she was getting O on potions. But she figure that is she made a lot potion Polyjuice potion that her parents would not be looking for blonde women and not red hair girl.

"I don't want say but how can you tell what person blood status is. It not one forehead." But it was true that is she thought she heard something for minute and she turn back around. "I thought I heard something." She pause awhile in thought thinking it over. "Yeah that sound fine. There is a something you can help with me that is if you are up for it?" Or she is going to be baby about it that is about giving her piece of his hair.
 #39559  by Karys Montgomery

"Nope, I don't see nor hear anything," Karys frowned, looking over the girl's shoulder in the direction she was looking, but she saw nothing moving in the distance. "Maybe it was the giant squid in the Black Lake, he's probably bored and wants to play..." Karys offered. She was starting to get a bit agitated from standing around listening to this girl's problems, but she didn't feel like she could just ditch her and wander off.

"Um yeah what did you have in mind?" Karys asked, "I know quite a few hexes now, been reading up on them and I think I've discovered my favourite." She spoke with pride, thinking it was pretty cool being one of the older students in the school now, apart from the seventh years of course, starting to learn some of the more deadly and dangerous spells that were out there.
 #39666  by Freya Craft

Freya watch her frown she was quiet as she look at her. "You know I was thinking brewing a potion that is a polyjuice potion. All I need is a piece of your hair. Then I could brew potion that is look just like you. " She look back at her with a smile.She knew of that and few other things.
 #39667  by Karys Montgomery

At first, Karys couldn't quite believe what she was hearing, surely this girl hadn't just asked her for some of her hair to turn into her? It was the most hair-brained idea she had ever heard. Well, she was a Slytherin after all.

"Wait wait wait, hold on a minute," Karys was now totally focused back on the girl, "You want me to give me some of my hair so you can steal my identity and pretend to be me, just so you can escape your mummy and daddy problems?!"

Karys herself had problems with her parents, but she wouldn't admit that, not even to her sister. Now worried that the girl might try to pinch some of her hair, she whipped it up into a loose bun and took a step back. "Don't think you're going to get any of this hair, and don't you dare go after Kara. If you do, you'll end up in the Hospital Wing. All you Slytherins are the same." She muttered the last part, heading past the girl back up to the castle with a hurried walk.
 #39668  by Freya Craft

Freya thought it over she wasn't best with hex. Not always the same she did not call other mud blood. Or discrimination it seem her that she was lump her in with Draco and the others.

"I give you some my hair to make it fair if you want to be me." She did not want to be herself. She had thought it over that is with everything and she want to make it save it for period so she could use at maybe end of the year or when they caught up to her.

"Wow your just like a slytherin." She said to her that is what she look back at her.
 #39669  by Karys Montgomery

Karys was fast walking back to the castle when she caught what the other girl had said. Seriously. She couldn't deal with this right now. Spinning back around to face the ginger-haired girl, Karys' temper had already begun to boil. She pulled her wand out.

"Woah, I'm not the one wanting to steal another person's identity. I'm not the one moping around because I've got issues I can't resolve on my own. I offered you advice and even asked if you wanted to learn some useful spells, seeing as you're only a fifth year with barely enough confidence to walk through the Great Hall alone." Karys was aware she was beginning to rant, her bold personality starting to come to the surface. Kara would have a good moan at her later if she found out she'd lost her temper again.
 #39670  by Freya Craft

"I wasn't going to steal it.I wasn't go home with your parents. I was just appear like you in front of my own parents then give them the slip. I would get on with my own life. I wasn't going to use it right away. I was going to a have it as back up. I read some where if I was take piece and then save for when I am adult. I could look like as you now.But I wouldn't as adult. I was just thinking of back up plan."

She was one so up tight about stuff that is she like end up world to look like someone else. She look back at him. "Beside I just thought if enough such as animgus animal of some till then that is all. I am not going be you."
 #39671  by Karys Montgomery

"And how do I know you're not going to use it for another purpose, maybe you'll decide to join the death eaters looking like me and then all the aurors will be after me. Why can't you just run away now, why have you got to wait until you're an adult? By that time, it'll be way too late and the person you're trying to find will be long dead. If you really want to disappear, all you've got to do is change your name, melt into the muggle world for a few months and you'll be gone." Karys spoke like she meant it, because she really knew what she was talking about. She'd spent a good few sleepless nights thinking about how to disappear, so she could find out what her parents were really up to.
 #39672  by Freya Craft

"I am not going to join the death eater.The reason is simple. I would have hunt my aunt companion and kill him because he is muggleborn. It would mean giving up stuff I like to do and I don't want too..I wouldn't be able to do it because I care about him. Because I am young and I what would do ? Where would I go? How would I melt muggle tell me? I am not adult as you can see that.I am tried to figure where would I go in muggle world?" She asked her these question and stuff.
 #39674  by Karys Montgomery

Perhaps this girl was genuine, Karys thought for a moment. But that definitely didn't mean she would give her permission to take her face.

"If you're adamant on disappearing from your family and everything, I can help you, but it's not going to be through using Polyjuice potion." Karys said after a taking a few moments of thought to quell her temper. "Meet me in the library tomorrow evening if you really want help."

With that, Karys shoved her wand back in her cloak and headed back to the castle and didn't look back.
 #39675  by Freya Craft

Freya wasn't tried to hurt anyone she always thought so many plans in case something happen bad.She wish what it was like to be her.

"Alright I'll be there."She meant it that is with her. How would she help her that was question.