The region encompassing England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland while the Triwizard Tournament is under way at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry.
Forum rules: When starting your thread, please put a location [Tag] at the beginning of it, such as [England] or [Scotland]. Use broad locations if possible, though more detailed descriptions are welcome for specific locations such as schools. Once your thread is complete, be sure to mark and report it as complete to be archived.
g_avatar

Re: [Hogwarts] Reunited

Nerys Reese, Hogwarts School

Magical ★ Second Year • Slytherin
One thing about Gareth was that, no matter what, he always seemed to be able to make Nerys smile, even when it seemed unlikely. And his hand taking hers was probably the epitome of that. She smiled and for the first time ever, she felt her heart flutter in a weird way. It was a good feeling amongst all of the bad she had been feeling for so long.

"I know I can because you'll be right there with me," she said, squeezing his hand just a little bit as she added her other hand too. For the first time in so long, she felt warm from the inside out.

Played By: Peyton