Calling all players! The last day of the season is April 28th. Character creation is now closed and will reopen in the new season. ★

The Vault 713 Staff is Hiring! Are you interested in helping keep the Vault running? We're seeking a few good witches and wizards to help with the day-to-day management. Apply [Here]
The region encompassing England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland while the Triwizard Tournament is under way at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry.
Forum rules: When starting your thread, please put a location [Tag] at the beginning of it, such as [England] or [Scotland]. Use broad locations if possible, though more detailed descriptions are welcome for specific locations such as schools. Once your thread is complete, be sure to mark and report it as complete to be archived.
g_avatar

Ardric Sage, Hogwarts School

Magical ★ 6th Year • Ravenclaw
Ardric looked at the item she was talking about. What she said was almost like another language to him. He had taken Muggle studies a couple years but it didn't really interest him all that much. Though he figured he should learn more about Muggles if he was to be an Auror. Wizards sometimes hid in Muggle towns.

"What's Tobacco?" Ardric asked but took one of the offered cigarettes. He had his wand so he lit the end and took a puff. He ended up coughing having not known what he was doing. "Strong stuff," he spoke

Played By: RoseLily
g_avatar

Tamsin Villiers, Hogwarts School

Magical ★ Sixth Year • Slytherin
The girl laughed as Ardric sputtered and coughed from the cigarette. In any other situation, she might have been somewhat irritated by the loss of one precious cigarette, but the Ravenclaw's reaction was amusing enough that the thought did not, in that moment, occur to her.

"Yeah," Tamsin agreed as she replaced the cigarette in her mouth. She, too, lit the cigarette with her wand, though she was significantly more graceful when she inhaled and exhaled a long stream of smoke to the side.

"Really helps with the stress. I might have went crazy last year during OWLs if not for this."

Played By: Everevna
g_avatar

Ardric coughed a bit more before breathing out the puff of smoke he’d inhaled. “Don’t worry about me. It’s only smoke,” he chuckled lightly as he mocked her lack of concern. It had been more laughter than concern.

Ardric watched Tamsin as she inhaled and exhaled the stuff way better than him. His parents didn’t smoke so he’d never really had lessons or experience with cigarettes or pipes.

“Than maybe I should take up smoking. See if it helps me,” he mused. Than he decided to try the cigarette again and inhaled and exhaled much better than the first puff blowing into a circle of smoke.

g_avatar

"It might, but I'm not endorsing it," the Slytherin immediately disclaimed.

She leaned against the cold stone of the window sill, cigarette poised between two slim fingers.

"It's technically bad for your health." Even if health was rarely, if ever, an urgent concern for people of their age.

g_avatar

"It almost seemed like you were endorsing it. Bet you could be paid for promoting it. I can just see it. Muggle photo's with your face plastered all over them," he mused with a chuckle. He was teasing her of course.

"Than I better not smoke if it's bad for my health," he said but took another puff. "An Auror needs all the health they can get after all," he added.

g_avatar

"That they do."

She exhaled another plume of smoke with an amused smile.

"And you know what, I do agree. I'd make a fantastic model," Tamsin gestured dismissively with her hand that held the cigarette.

g_avatar

"Wouldn't want to die of you know. Smoke inhalation if that's a thing," he said amused as he looked over at Tamsin. He took another puff before putting out his cigarette. He just felt it was wrong with the talk he was having with the girl and should be putting out the offered cigarette.

Ardric winked at her. "You really would. Maybe Witches Weekly should feature you," he grinned coming out of his shell a bit more.

"Anyways do you want to leave the Owlery with me? We could still hang out," Ardric suggested having been enjoying her company.