Calling all players! The last day of the season is April 28th. Character creation is now closed and will reopen in the new season. ★

The Vault 713 Staff is Hiring! Are you interested in helping keep the Vault running? We're seeking a few good witches and wizards to help with the day-to-day management. Apply [Here]

[Hogwarts] Late as usual

Her father was going to kill her once he got a letter about this, she knew that Umbridge was going to make it a note to involve the parents in everything to ensure that the parents 'raised their kids right and in the proper manner' the note probably going to involve suggestions for a punishments. But, it wasn't her fault that Mark had asked for her help at the last minute and it...just so happened her class was on the far end of the school. She was simply put: unlucky as she ran through the halls hoping to reach DADA's class before it was obvious she was late.

She didn't think she was going to make it. She turned the corner, her feet sliding before she got control...and landed right into a person. Her butt landed as her hair flew all around her shoulders. "Seeing as were both late, you should be aware of your surroundings no?" She said looking up at the person, wiping her skirt off. Now, she was officially late.
Last edited by Yukiko Binx on 10 Apr 2019, 23:15, edited 1 time in total.

Re: [Hogwarts] Late as usual

The second year Slytherin was running late for class, so he was currently hurrying through the corridors to get there as quick as he could. Perhaps if he was quick enough he wouldn't be too late. But that logic went out the window when Apophis came crashing into someone who came skidding around the corner.

Apophis fell backward onto his butt and landed with a hard thud, but the second he seen it was Yukiko he'd crashed into, he hurried to his feet and quickly offered her a hand to help her up. "To be fair, so should you" he said, meaning being aware of her surroundings. He gave her a little smirk, then added "but I'm sorry for running into you".

Played By: Binxyboo

She blinked seeing it was AJ that she'd bumped into, suddenly her cheeks brought read as she made sure her skirt was covering all it needed to cover. She was massively crushing on him, and the sad part was he knew it....which was why he probably jumped to attention to help her up, a hand she took gladly.
"Well well well...someone else is late to I see." She smirked, getting to her feet with his help and refixing her skirt.

"Not gonna do the tough boy act of telling me to watch it?" She smiled this time, glad he wasn't that way with her. "Joking...joking," She looked around the hallways that were now empty.
"So...what...class are you late to?" She asked, lightly. Hopefully he wasn't facing Umbridge as well...

Apophis chuckled when Yukiko teased that he was also late for class. "Indeed I am".

The tough guy act comment made the Binx boy laugh, "not to you, cutie! You're special, you always get the nice version of me" he smirked. He did indeed know Yukiko was crushing on him, and he felt the same way about her. But AJ always tried to keep it cool around her and not let it show too much, he might only be twelve, but he liked to appear like a man! A cool guy, so always tried to seem like he was just a flirty kid and nothing more.

"Same as you" he replied about the class he was late to. "I guess it makes sense it slipped your mind we're in the same class, I do tend to sit in the back", where he always got distracted with looking at Yukiko in class, and not so much getting stuck into his work.

"Do you want to head there together?" he asked with a little nod of his head in the direction they should be going.

At least she wasn't the only one late..."Hopefully for a good reason." She chuckled, not that her reason was a 'great' one. Not one that Umbridge would listen to but Snape or the Gryffindor head of house would....

She smirked, "Good because I'm worth it." She laughed, not being able to stay cocky for long. That was Prue's area not her. "And I'd hate for such a handsome boy to dislike me and all." She teased, sounding more like her and less like Ms. Batsu. However she soon blushed, suddenly remembering they were in the same class. How could she forget that....and that meant both were....late.

"I also remember the rumors about her detentions....so we better get going." She wasn't joking anymore. In fact she was almost scared, after all everyone couldn't be wrong right? It wasn't just the golden boy talking about her detentions anymore.

AJ gave a little shrug and a smirk over his reasoning for being late. "Honestly, I was feeling brave and wanted to annoy Umbridge for being late..." and then he realised maybe it wasn't such a good idea, hence him legging it for class. But not wanting it to show that the Pink demon lady scared him, he made a different excuse up for being in a rush for his class. "I then realised if I was late for class I'd never hear the end of it from my father if he found out, and he's suppose to be taking me on holiday during the next summer holidays, so I didn't want to mess that up".

Apophis gave a little smirk when he noticed Yukiko had called him handsome. "Oh I could never dislike you, you're cool and really nice. The thought of anyone disliking you just baffles me!"

Apophis nodded about them getting going and started to walk in the direction of their defence against the dark arts class. "I've heard about those detentions too," he said while they walked. "They can't be true though, she can't be getting away with those methods for punishments, surely!"

She laughed, almost finding it cute the reason he was late as they headed to the class and he brought up the fact his father would have killed him...at least they were on the same boat because her father was going to be one angry man as well, probably going to be telling her that she is of the Takayama family and needs to show it.
"I'm jealous...You are going to miss out on a trip. I'm going to get the family lecture. " She laughed.

"Oh you'd be shocked," She laughed. "But the enemies I've made I wanted to make." She smirked, usually her smart mouth turning them off.

"Look at her rule board or how she acts in the hall, Aj...I'm starting to wonder." She said biting her lip. The Slytherins had it easy to, compared to the golden trio and their house.

AJ chuckled at Yukiko's response over the holiday and her family lecture, then replied "If I had to choose between getting a lecture or missing out on a holiday abroad, I'd choose the lecture any day! But I'll probably get a lecture as well, so don't be too jealous".

Hearing Yukiko confess any enemies she's made she wanted them surprised Apophis greatly, he just couldn't picture her being the type of girl who could make enemies. She clearly has a side he knew nothing about. This wasn't even a bad thing, knowing the girl had more to her for AJ to get to know was a good thing, and he couldn't wait to get to know her better.

"I suppose..." he mused over Umbridge's wall. "But still, I don't get why none of the other professors are doing anything about her, if she's being this cruel with her punishments!"

Well that was his mindset, she was stuck with her parents who were all about her learning during summer. Something told me that he wouldn't like it if he was in her shoes.
"You wouldn't have to study 24/7 of the time." She laughed.

He'd be shocked, though she attributed it to her snarky mouth. To the 2nd year however, she just summed it up to the other houses not being able to handle her beauty and brains. It was always their fault.
"Oh don't look so shocked, you know how the Gryffindorks are when hearing the truth." She laughed, as they walked.

"Actually...me and Prudence were talking about that. Mark thinks it has something to do with her being Ministry." Her face in thought while they walked through the now empty halls, it seemed both of them had slowed down...after all they were still late.

"Well, not all the time. But father does make me practise spells and potions" he replied with a frown. "Half the times he doesn't appear to care that much, which is usually when he's drunk. But when he's sober, he's a hard arse and makes me do a ton of homework". Apophis frowned a little thinking about how Yukiko has to do her studies 24/7 at home, and he asked "don't you get any breaks or anything? Because that sounds harsh if you don't get any time to relax!"

Apophis chuckled about the Gryffindorks and gave a little nod, "true!" But then on the talk about the Pink demon lady being Ministry so she gets away with how she treats the students, Apophis soon started to frown again. "I suppose that makes sense" he sighed, "something still needs to be done about her... We should do something about her!"

"Well, my fathers a Japanese born and raised man who see's being even a second late too late." She raised both eyebrows. "Think...the teachers here times ten." Which sadly wasn't a lie, seeing as he called them lax in many area's when she talked about the rules and regulations. Honestly, she had a feeling he would like some of the rules the pink blob put into place.

She smirked,
"Prue's working on that...in fact she tried to get Mark on it and he wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole, Some guy named Dillian is helping her now. He had to talk her out of blowing up the school...but..." She didn't know how to say Prue's habits of pranks without Prudence seeing it as her telling him the secrets of her book.
"I'm sure it'll be just as good." She chuckled.
"Blowing up the school!" Dolores croaked as she stepped out from a T-junction of the corridors.Her eyes were bugged from her skull, lips flat and thin like the toad many compared her to, and the lower lid of her right eye began to twitch. She stepped right in front of the two students, looking between them, the silence thick enough to cut the air with a pair of mandrake trimmers.

Her sensible shoe tapped on the floor, as though waiting for an answer to the question she hadn't asked.

"I had an inkling that both late students would be fornicating together - less that six inches apart, as well!" She gestured for them to take a step away from each other. "But now I hear this blasphemy of blowing up a school, a serious threat among all children, and importantly myself. Explain. Quickly."

Played By: Vyreia

Apophis soon stopped abruptly in his steps when the pink demon came into contact with them! Nooooo! Was all that was screaming through the young Binx's mind, he knew they were in for it as Umbridge had heard the exchange that was going on between the two slytherins.

"Erm... It was just a joke" he replied, trying to think quick on his feet. "As if any students could really successfully blow up the school. I mean, maybe seventh years could. But us and our friends certainly couldn't! Honest, it was just a bad joke".

Of coarse that line was heard, She inwardly cringed as the womans voice boomed through the hallway. Not only were they late...but either she or Prudence were no in hot water. Wait - She looked at the boy blushing bit. She liked him...she was crushing yes but she didn't know if he liked her and even if he did...they weren't doing anything! This woman was nuts, and proving it more and more as the days went on.
"A very bad joke, He's right mam." She confirmed stepping away from him as asked.

"I must say however we were doing nothing." She quickly added. "As for the blowing up commentary, my friends have a sick sense of humor." Something that wasn't a total lie when it came to Ms. Batsu.
Dolores narrowed her eyes at the two young students, and despite being rather short herself, she felt like she was domineering over them far more than usual.

"A phrase in jest is a phrase on the mind - intentionally or not, it appears that children are so obsessed with violence and misbehaviour that it is bleeding into their own patterns of speech. How very disappointing. I presume it has something to do with Mr Potter's ridiculous antics and claims, yes?" She didn't give them chance to answer. "Just as I thought. Young, helpless, poor children brainwashed by the likes of a trouble-making liar. How very unfortunate."

She sighed.

"It appears that it is worse than I thought. Come, follow me. We must cleanse those little brains." She spoke, far too sweetly as she turned on her heel and led the two students down the corridor.

Played By: Vyreia