Two decades after the Battle of Hogwarts, a new generation leads the wizarding world in a time when the line between the magical and non-magical worlds is increasingly blurred.
Legacy Era Plot & Overview
Forum rules: Welcome to Legacy Era! Set in 2022, the world is facing a new host of problems as nonmagical technology makes the separation of the Magical World more challenging than ever. Jump in to one of the roleplaying regions available below, or keep scrolling to browse all of the latest news from the era to learn more about what is going on in the world.

News, Letters, & Rumors are posted every weekday if we have received submissions.
Up to two publications will be posted each day containing up to five submissions posted in the order they were received.
Click here to view the current publication schedule.

Did You Hear... ★ 3 Rumors

Did You Hear...
"That guy working for the Beast Division, Nakamura? I wonder if he's actually helping the vampires instead? He's a cool guy, but I'm just not too sure if he's really working for the Ministry

—Overheard in Borgin & Burkes
~~~~~~~
"I think the summer camp director Andrea Carter might be pregnant! I wonder if she'll be back next summer...? "

—Whispered in the cabins at Camp Wandsworth
~~~~~~~
"I heard there's a summit being planned for muggles and wizards. World leaders from both communities will be there... I wonder what they're going to talk about? It's gonna be really hard to sneak in, with all the security......"

—Muttered in British Ministry of Magic's atrium

Re: Did You Hear... ★ 3 Rumors

Yoru Nakamura, British Ministry of Magic

Fleur Du Sang Vampire ★ Beast Division • Vampire Control Unit
The private rooms of the Takayama house was silent take out the screaming from the latest target of the yakuza and his laughing. Work with vampires? Other than Rokuro he worked with no other of his kind, he was forced into this lifetime of watching everyone around him die...why help them? No...they had the right idea but the wrong people. He wasn't helping vampires, but he was helping someone. This was something he'd be worried about - if it hadn't come from a dark artifacts store that was untrustworthy on items and gossip alike, to begin with.