Start Here • Check here often so you don't miss a thing!
- 01 Dec 2019, 21:44
Thread Round-Up; Week #8
Looking for more connections or adventures for your characters? Then take a look at our weekly round up of unanswered threads!
The following threads need some love. You never know what storylines might blossom!
(Hogwarts) The Runaway
(England) I am fantasy or wish?
- Yikes! Student Elswyth read some advanced magic scrolls and is now making an early escape from Hogwarts.
- Artisan Laioken muses over what else he could add to his unicorn drawing while enjoying the warmth of a tavern on his travels.
(London) Of Riches and Gold
(Egypt) What's This?
- Sidney Lyon has just returned from an Egyptian expedition and is looking to spend all those wonderful, newly acquired galleons.
(London) Not My Kind of Party
- Ezeril Brattle is having a scone in a cafe while she waits for a team of archaeologists to return.
- Squib Algernon Stagg is feeling pretty uneasy about this whole seance thing. Maybe this isn't a good idea.
(London) Tea and Gossip
- Madeline Grace Montgomery is enjoying a cup of tea and has just finished writing a letter to a possible suitor. She's ready to talk about it with a couple of friends.
(Hong Kong) Something On The Side
(Iraq) No Remedy for Memory
- Luca Balcescu has a meeting in Hong Kong, but that doesn't mean he can't enjoy the sites.
(Hogwarts) Gathering Pain
- As major operations come to an end, American Bureau employee Alexandra McKinney reflects on the actions in a war-torn country.
(California) Your Love Will Kill Me
- Hufflepuff Alessio Toscano just miiight be trying to get out classes for the day as he pleads his case in the school's hospital wing
(Hogwarts) At Last Christmas
- CAW senior Nova Gold is reminiscing about a rather strange cat she'd found on her way to school one day.
(Italy) Like A Vision
- Charms Professor Alexis Nightshade settles into the faculty lounge on the first day of December and anticipates the coming of Christmas.
- Young adult Abygail Wexler is taking an art class at Salvaggi Studios and is trying to tap into her own kind of creativity.