The founding of Hogwarts School and Durmstrang Institute ushers in a new way of life for the magical community, creating a wedge between it and the non-magical community at a time when everyone needs to work together to protect themselves.
Founders Era Plot & Overview
Forum rules: Welcome to Founders Era! Set in the 10th Century in the year 996, this era celebrates the early founding days of Hogwarts and Durmstrang, as well as the stories of witches and wizards from other parts of the globe. Jump in to one of the roleplaying regions available below, or keep scrolling to browse all of the latest news from the era to learn more about what is going on in the world.

News Articles and Rumors will be posted once a week if we receive submissions, which will be posted in the order they are received. News and Rumors may be posted more frequently at the staff's discretion.

There's no way...★ 2 Rumors

There’s no way...
"I heard there is a pirate in our midst. They go by the name Mearc-Stapa...they're very mysterious..."

—Muttered in the corner of The Rose Court Inn
~~~~~~~
"My chambermaid said that she saw a large man and a larger woman having a drinking contest at a tavern. I think the man, Guthmarr, claimed to have been poisoned!"

—Whispered behind The Rose Court Inn