A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

"These are dark times, there is no denying..."
Scrimgeour said it first, but we're feeling it in the real world and we know you are too!

Click here to view our announcement on resources for isolating together!
Plotting & Pairing • Share your plot to find other players, or browse plots and characters posted by others!
 #35382  by Ejder

Hello all!

In the spirit of me planning a new character eventually, I felt like I had to post this here. My character will be the anonymous quill behind the advice columns of such publications as Teen Witch and Witch Weekly. I'm not 100% sure about the quality of his advice, but I would love for anyone to submit queries for advice!

Whether anonymously, from a made up person or from your character, I would love if you would send me (either PM Ejder or reply here) demands for advice!
 #35383  by Vyreia

Dear ________

My long term boyfriend recently broke up with me after he found out I had a night with another man whilst we were dating in the very early days of our relationship. It wasn't planned, and I didn't particularly go out looking for it; it just sort of happened. But my boyfriend and I weren't even an item back then...

Regardless, I told him the truth and he was obviously very hurt. I'm selfish for wanting him back, but I guess I actually just want some advice on how to help the situation, even if that means moving on. I want to be a better person, and I want him to be able to move on. The problem is that all his friends are my friends too, so I can't really give him all the space he needs without isolating myself completely...

Please help?
L.R
[ View OOC Note ]

To ______

My younger sister's pet Niffler in now a pet Miss-ler (it's missing!). I feel like it was my fault for leaving the cage open for just second whilst I answered the door. Maybe it umped out the window! I have no idea, but my sister is out on a trip with the Sorcery Scouts and she will be back in a week.

DO I TELL HER!??!?

She will cry! I hate it when she cries, and I'm afraid to tell our parents because they said if I do one more thing wrong this term, they would take away my WizKid Membership. THAT. CANNOT. HAPPEN.

I don't know what to do! Should I just break into my savings and buy her an identical one? Maybe she won't be that sad?

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Flustered Finnigan
[ View OOC Note ]