Thank you for participating in the Vaultoween Posting Party!!!
πŸŽƒ Total Pumpkin Points: 1040 πŸŽƒ
Community Prizes Unlocked: 20 + 4 Bonus Prizes

Our Vaultoween Celebration will continue through November 9, including the ghost scavenger hunt.
Click here to view the event overview!
Plotting & Pairing β€’ Share your plot to find other players, or browse plots and characters posted by others!

Covens!

Arsene, Vaultkeeper

Okay!

So I had this idea that covens of witches still exist in HP. I was mostly focused on the US as I listened to a story that took place in Salem, Massachusetts and thought how cool would it be that some of these witches relatives still ran in Salem's streets.

My idea isn't limited to Salem, Massachusetts and it might not even be limited to the United States. To make this really fun, I thought the overall plot for this coven or these covens is that they are trying to protect their ordinary/muggle neighbors from a darker force. Whether this force is a physical person or just an energy, I haven't decided. I figured I would pose the idea to you guys to see what we come up with.

I'm super excited about this plot and would love more ideas/character ideas to go along with it!

Re: Covens!

Vyreia, Active Player

Yeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!!

Would it be possible for us to do this in Victorian Era? Or do you have another era in mind? Either way, count me in; I'll even make a character for this specifically because it sounds so cool.

We should also do something around cult vibes? Throw more ideas at me, man.

Also other people should join too <3

Arsene, Vaultkeeper

We can definitely do Victorian Era!

Cults would also work in Victorian Era too because there was a huge Pentecostal revival in the US around that time which led to a lot of cults in the 1960s-1970s. So think of people sweating in a tent in rural Alabama and getting hype about God.

I have so much information about cults.

Vyreia, Active Player

Arsene wrote: ↑
07 Oct 2019, 08:13
We can definitely do Victorian Era!

Cults would also work in Victorian Era too because there was a huge Pentecostal revival in the US around that time which led to a lot of cults in the 1960s-1970s. So think of people sweating in a tent in rural Alabama and getting hype about God.

I have so much information about cults.
I'm genuinely living for it already. I'm all for making a new character for this too. Would they be like rural farmers or anything like that?