Plotting & Pairing • Share your plot to find other players, or browse plots and characters posted by others!

Come join us at a wedding!!

Vyreia, Active Player

Hello!

So Aidan and I are wanting our characters to get married (Aidan Rogan & Viola York). This is a bit of scandal as they are definitely not an ideal pair!

I think it would be really awesome if we got some more players involved by making this a board-wide event using the Event Forum!

This event would involve characters that are:
  • Socialites/Aristocrats/Upperclass
  • Sport stars & Celebrities
  • Journalists & Press
  • Ministry members with high standings in society/there to scope out any suspicious activity
This event could also involve personal acquaintances that:
  • Are involved with the Black Market or the Clearys/Ivers/Yorks
  • Characters that may have known Aidan during Hogwarts (Slytherin, 1995)
  • Characters that may have known Viola during Hogwarts (Gryffindor, 1992)
Let me know if you'd be interested so that we can get this ball rolling!

Re: Come join us at a wedding!!

melmaid, Active Player

This sounds fuuuuuun~

My character @Margarita Marquez loves a good party and fits nicely under the sports star category as an up-and-coming female duelist. She'll definitely be down for a wedding!

Played By: melmaid

Vyreia, Active Player

Yaaas @Arsene, Michelle is always welcome to stir some tea ;)

@melmaid Omg yes! Margarita would be so awesome! Maybe some characters can do a mini interview whilst she's there!

Dizzy Izzy, Active Player

I've got a few people who could attend, but I'm thinking Marigold Whittle the money launder is probably the best fit for that crowd ;)

TyrellRose, Vaultkeeper

I also have a few people who could possibly attend, but I'd specifically like to offer up @Artemis Browning as a sports star with the added bonus of being (North American) upper class!

Kay, Active Player

I have Arnaud, he is a reporter at the Prophet. He would be there begrudgingly as he considers himself above this kind of "gossip", but he has been misbehaving at work lately so the Editor in Chief would be happy to send him to such an event.

Everevna, Active Player

I present you Tamsin... who shall be coming probably as a plus-one to her brother, Oliver, who was in Viola's year at Hogwarts. The Villiers are also generally from what is considered, well, West Egg.

Vyreia, Active Player

@Kay Ohhh yes Arnaud! I wonder if he's still fighting with Kit for top spot? Viola despises Kit so maybe they can bond hahaha

@Everevna Ohh yes! And Ciceron will be there for some ex drama too. I wonder how Viola and Tamsin were in school together.