A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

#30467  by Magdalina Eklund
 09 Sep 2019, 12:11
Magda leaned into where Jens was speaking, nodding a little. She soon began to smirk playfully, and gave Jens a rye look.

She leaned in and whispered. "What a coincidence. Jodie has been having a bit of a lonely time as of late...but you have me a little confused. By helping you out...you want me to go and talk and flirt with Florian?" She asked, lifting a brow.

"You're a good friend for buying two girls drinks to ensure they flirt with your friend...but if you insist." She spoke, making a move toward Florian.
 #30468  by Jens Eiffel
 09 Sep 2019, 12:12
What, er, huh?" said Jens, knitting his brows.

"Wait. That's not... what I was saying at all. I was just asking for your help in getting him to have a good time. Like hang out with us and... stuff. That's all. I mean... wow.. but I guess you can do whatever you want..."

Ok... this one was... kind of a little jerk... And after he bought a drink for her too!

Sitting back then with his beer, he turned to Jodie and said, "So Jodie, was it? I'm more curious to know what you've got on my friend here. He has this whole, simple "I'm jus a shop owner" vibe going for him, but there is a lot more to him then that. Isn't there?"
 #30469  by Florian Dahl
 09 Sep 2019, 12:12
Florian shook his head at Jens, then said, "That is all I am. I am a lover of the natural world and all the wonders that it does. Just a simple man..."

But he knew if Jodie knew anything... it was about his involvement in bringing Wesley Marlow to Astrid's rings... It did not ring of "simple man"
 #30470  by Magdalina Eklund
 09 Sep 2019, 12:13
Magda furrowed her brows deeply at Jens. Was he genuinely offended at that? She was only teasing...she wanted him to backtrack and say that she could stay with him instead. Did she suck at flirting that much? She was clearly taken aback by his words, and did a double-take as he started talking to Jodie.

Great, now both of them wanted her.

She slumped back against the chair, looking off to the side. What would it take to get a man to stay interested in her!?
 #30471  by Jodie Watts
 09 Sep 2019, 12:13
Jodie smiled a little, relaxed more. "Ah well...we all have our little secrets. But only time will tell."

She smirked at Jens.

"Do you have any secrets I should dig a little for? A better quest is...would you like me to?"
 #30473  by Florian Dahl
 09 Sep 2019, 12:15
"Oh... I would be an open book for you," said Jens. "No secrets I wouldn't share openly..."

"Andi seems to think you have some," said Florian with a smirk.

He noticed how Jens had been whispering with Magda, but then moved from her, turning his attentions to Jodie. Magda looked... a bit out of sorts...

Shifting in is seat a little he looked at her and said, "I might have forgotten your name... but that doesn't mean I forgot you. to be honest I thought a lot about you since that night... Erm… I mean from worry. You were in trouble and... well.... Did you take my advice?"

Something about her was certainly different. She did not look so... hunted.
 #30474  by Jodie Watts
 09 Sep 2019, 12:22
Jodie smirked in return. "Oh, really?" She started, leaning forward a bit.

"Jens from Germany...what is it you do? If you're hanging around with this one," She nodded to Florian. "something must be a bit shady in your life, right?"
 #30475  by Magdalina Eklund
 09 Sep 2019, 12:22
Magda looked over to Florian and sighed a little. Well...it was something. But she didn't want to be the second choice...she wanted to be of his interest first. In fact, she had been happy to let Jodie have him since Jens seemed interested for a few mere seconds, and now it was like Florian was taking pity on her.

"Yeah, I spoke to Ivan. I told him about the situation, saw how worried I was, and made it possible for me to transfer under Watchdogs. I'm an official member of security now." She shrugged. "Haven't been able to delve into the 'grilling for answers or money' business like you mentioned, though." She concluded.

"How was the rest of your birthday?"
 #30476  by Florian Dahl
 09 Sep 2019, 12:25
He could tell she was suddenly down. So different from her peppy, bubbly self a moment ago.
"It was alright..." he said with a slight smile, then added, "You wear your heart on your sleeve, don't you Magda? Anyone ever tell you that before?"

Second choice? Ahh... little did she know or consider...
 #30477  by Magdalina Eklund
 09 Sep 2019, 12:30
"My sister." Magda said with a tight smile before looking away for a moment. She took another long drink, and then turned her attention back to him. "I guess I was always the emotional one. Not that it matters. I should probably be thicker skinned for someone on security though, right?"
 #30478  by Florian Dahl
 09 Sep 2019, 12:31
"Perhaps," said Florian with a nod of his head. "If you job is more important to you then how you relate to people. Because in my opinion... showing emotions is not always a bad thing. Because repressing them? Can be worse. Think of the hardest person to read emotionally that you know? I bet you wouldn't trade places with them. And I bet you anything they aren't very happy. And I sure as hell know they don't easily make others around them happy. Now when you are happy well... you light up an entire room."

He took a sip of his drink, swirled the ice, then said, "So how do you like being a Watchdog? I know them fairly well. You must get hit on all the time..."
 #30479  by Jens Eiffel
 09 Sep 2019, 12:32
"Wait," said Jens, looking over at Magda now. "You work for Watchdogs? As a Watchdog? I mean security?"

Looking to Florian he said, "They are the ones run by uhm… You know... that tall Russian."
 #30481  by Magdalina Eklund
 09 Sep 2019, 12:33
Magda hummed as Florian stated that she lit up a room. Didn't feel like it...sometimes? She just felt dumb. Some of the things she said were mainly, or blatantly ignored, and she wasn't so much a leader in events as she was a follower. Out of all the people she worked with, she wasn't exactly interesting.

"No, actually...I don't. At all." She said simply. "And not because I shut them down or anything...I don't know."

At Jens' question, she gave him a puzzled look and then nodded. "Yeah, why? I was also Astrid Iver's personal security too..."