Ivan chuckled, then said, “Yes, you would like that, wouldn’t you. As if it isn’t obvious enough.”

Looking a bit more serious then he said, “Honestly you are life saver. I have been going through most stressful time of time, but just being able to relax for moment, escape, be with you... I don’t know how to explain. But it is life saver right now.”

Pushing off of the desk, Ivan paced about a bit, then said, “Why have you changed? Why have you become so nice to me? So many things I said today you could have used as fuel for how much you dislike aspects of me.
Zara smirked, but at his next question, her expression dropped and she looked away.

"I haven't changed. Nothing has changed. I didn't become nice. I'm a good person." She folded her arms defensively. "I have my own problems to worry about today without picking apart your stupidity - it's hard work pointing out the obvious to you all the time. Besides, if you haven't learnt the basics of human communication then you're a lost cause as far as I'm concerned."

She felt her cheeks flushed, but she refused to look at him.

"Is that all? I should get back to preparing for the next meeting."

Played By: Vyreia
“Ah, there she is... zhat is woman I remember,” said Ivan calmly. “With a tongue that can stop a man in his tracks. Ok..” he said, holding up his hands. “No more stupid questions.”

Putting his hands down then he said, “Vhat time is meeting?”
Ivan watched as she walked across the room, a contemplative smile on his face. Ah... if he told her his thoughts she would likely be quite irritated at him but... wasn’t that rather the point? So just as she reached the door he said,

“Miss Shepard?” As though bing formal, but he then said with quirked brow. “I think you might be in trouble. Because you see... I find that now... I rather like you when you get all riled up.” He winked at her, then added, “Especially when your cheeks flush...”
And with that, Zara's cheeks flushed even further, brows furrowing. She placed her hands on her hips, glaring at him.

"Really, Ivan? You're going to start this right now? Whatever happened to professionalism?" She rolled her eyes. "You see this is exactly why I don't act nice around you. You get given an inch and take a mile, just running off with it."

She folded her arms, frowning.

"Anything else you need to get off your chest so desperately?"

"No," said Ivan, a big grin on his face. "That is all I vanted to say."

"So my place tonight? Eight o'clock?"

He knew he was pushing it, but even if she said no it was worth. He thought he was quite amuseing.
Zara grit her teeth, narrowing her eyes at him.

"Eight. Sharp." She spoke vehemently back at him, lifting her chin and spinning round.

She would never admit to being slightly excited...perhaps more than slightly. Not that she really enjoyed his company but...he was a good lay. That's all it was!