Thank you for participating in the Vaultoween Posting Party!!!
πŸŽƒ Total Pumpkin Points: 1040 πŸŽƒ
Community Prizes Unlocked: 20 + 4 Bonus Prizes

Our Vaultoween Celebration will continue through November 9, including the ghost scavenger hunt.
Click here to view the event overview!
With out a word Nathan picked her up, spun her around, and then sat her on the edge of his desk, kneeling then he took her foot in hand, and removing the shoe he began to play softly with her foot, running his fingers up and down it, sometimes traveling further up her leg as he said,

β€œConvince you? With words or with actions?.... But I will start with your feet, taking my time, then travel up the legs. All of this would be done slow, using hands, mouth, tongue to delight your senses... and just when I am reaching high enough to reach your most sensitive spot... I will switch it up, starting with you lips, ears, neck and down to your breasts.”

Standing then he hovered over her, placing a hand on either side of her as he leaned in and said, β€œI will taunt and tease and drive you mad untill you are begging me to take you...” his lips just brushing hers he whispered, β€œShall I begin?”
Astrid felt her body react pleasantly to the touches. She was a little taken off guard by his actions on her foot, but it didn't stop her from inhaling sharply and enjoying it. Yes, that did feel good. But his words...his words really set her off in a daydream. She'd closed her eyes to try and imagine what it would feel like preemptively. As much as their bedroom acts tended to be give and take, she was more than happy now to be the recipient of this treatment.

When he leaned in, standing so close, whispering, she felt her body shudder. Astrid couldn't help it; she was drawn into his eyes, her hands instinctively running over his chest. It had been so long since she had truly appreciated how handsome Nathan was. She smirked a little, leaning forward to press a small kiss to his lips before whispering back.

"Yes."

Perhaps after this, she would be willing to remain in the same bed with him. If she was honest, she wanted to. If not just for symbolism, but for Astrid's sudden need to be held by her husband.

Played By: Vyreia