Re: [South East] Black Halo

Hunter kissed her back, holding her close to him. But as she spoke, he had to pause to truly consider what she was saying.

This was different than a lot of his past encounters. Even Perrine didn't appreciate him in this way. She indulged in his sadistic side, praising him for his ruthlessness and blood lust; their relationship had never been stable if not only for the fact that she was obsessed with his darker tendencies. And before that was his wife, Rosa. She was something special. She was soft and gentle, simply turning a blind eye to his misconduct at any chance, and for that, he had to ensure her life ended as not to make her suffer like he knew she would. But this woman...he didn't even know her name, and likely never will...but she was somehow grateful for a kinder side of him that he rarely released. He gave her similar advice as he had done George...as he had whispered to his daughter before handing her over to his sister for a better life.

He brought his hand up, cupping her cheek, looking her in the eyes.

"I have always been a monster, and I will continue to be this creature for thousands of years. But this is the most human I have felt in a long time..." He leaned down, kissing her, whispering lowly. "If you ever find yourself swallowed by these feelings again...speak to Zara Sheppard. She will help."

He gave a small smirk.

"Now, join the rest of the party before my hunger forces me to feed on you for the rest of the night."

Played By: Vyreia

Danica blinked back at him a moment, feeling that now familiar tingle run down her spine, but she said with a sly smirk,

“Is that suppose to make me go? Or are you tempting me to stay?” She wrinkled her nose at him, but then reluctantly removed her arms from around his neck.

She couldn’t stay. Even if she was safe with him... eventually Ciceron would be forced to look for her. He likely wouldn’t leave without her so as not to cause talk...

Stepping back from him then, she straightened her dress, cleared her throat, and said , “Good night Anthony. Please… Remember me.”

And with that she turned to the door. She needed to find her purse, and fix her make up and hair for before finding her husband

Hunter gave a coy smile in return, and then released his hands, watching her leave.

"Even if I tried..." He let the words hang. Wasn't it obvious what he was going to say?

Of course he would not forget her.

Played By: Vyreia