A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

#30780  by Apollo Browning

Apollo grinned, although he didn't miss her wince. "You know if you need any help, you just need to ask," he told her, glancing down at her elbow. "Hey, I have some painkilling potion if you need it," he said.

Without waiting for a response, he got up and went to get it.
 #30781  by Artemis Browning

Artemis beamed. "You're the best," she called after him. Then she dug in her bag for the small box she had brought with her. When he returned, she held it up.

"I have a late birthday present for you, since I was in Europe for the big day," she said, abruptly, before he had a chance to say anything.
 #30782  by Apollo Browning

Apollo was about to hand over the potion when he blinked at her offering.

"You didn't have to," he murmured, taking the box and opening it, seeing the watch inside. "Artie... this is beautiful. Thank you so much."
 #30783  by Artemis Browning

Artemis smiled softly. "You're the best sibling ever, Api. I had to. Try it on! Then you can keep me on time when we start going to meetings for Huntress Brooms!"
 #30784  by Apollo Browning

"No, you're the best, Artie," Apollo replied, hugging her again. "Now, about our dinner. I was thinking Chinese takeout." For the rest of the evening, he simply enjoyed being in his sister's presence.