Calling all players! The last day of the season is April 28th. Character creation is now closed and will reopen in the new season. ★

The Vault 713 Staff is Hiring! Are you interested in helping keep the Vault running? We're seeking a few good witches and wizards to help with the day-to-day management. Apply [Here]
Send and receive owl post messages and other communications that take place in Legacy Era.
To: <M.Malone@T-Mail.US>
CC:
Subject: Photos from our date
Hi Morgan,

I hope I have got the correct email from your card; I don't tend to use emails too much. It's more with owls, but I thought I'd try something new with this.

I was wondering if you would be able to send the photos you took? I don't need to see them all, but I'd love to see your favourites.

How are you anyway? Did you get home okay? What are you up to this weekend?

Kind Regards,
Tom

Played By: Vyreia
To: <T.Farley@magi-mail.uk>
CC:
Subject: Re: Photos from our date
Tom,

I'd be glad to send you some of the pictures, they came out really well and I'm very proud of them. I'm doing great, I've been focusing on exploring London and the surrounding area lately, getting lots of good shots for my portfolio. Aside from tripping over a rock and ending up in a bush, I made it back just fine, but clumsiness is par for the course for me. I was actually going to head down to Cornwall this weekend and get some dramatic scenery shots, but that's nothing I can't put off if you needed me for something?

-Morgan

Attachment1
Attachment2
Attachment3

Played By: Kat
CC:
Hi Morgan,

Oh, wow! These photos are great. I especially love the one you captured of the dragon in front of the moon. Very nicely framed, I would say.

I hope the bush is okay, and hopefully it wasn't a rose bush. I fell in one of those as a kid and got thorns stuck all up my arms and legs. Horrific.

Cornwall? I haven't been there, actually. I believe it's incredibly picturesque. Perhaps, if you don't mind, I could join you? I've heard that The Lost Gardens Heligan are really something to put on the bucket list, or perhaps The Eden Project?

Let me know what you think.

Kind Regards,
Tom

CC:
Tom,

I'm glad you like them. An artist always likes to know their work is enjoyed by others. I'd be glad to make you a print of that one, so you could hang it up or something? I know Muggle photographs aren't as dramatic since they don't move, but.. well, just a thought.

The bush was fine. It came out of the encounter better than I did, somehow. Though I'll admit, I have no idea if it was a rose bush or not, it was too dark to see properly, and I was more concerned with disentangling myself from it.

The Lost Gardens and the Eden Project were both on my list of places I intended to visit while there. I'd be glad for the company if you'd really like to come, too.

-Morgan

CC:
Morgan,

I'd love a print! My walls are looking a little bare, so this would definitely help spruce them up. You know...I could always charm a couple of photos for you so that they move? If you wanted some moving photos in your place, I don't mind doing that - just be aware they might take you off guard at 3am in the morning. I've experienced that first hand.

I'd love to go with you - I think that I'm really overworking myself at the prison. Did I ever tell you what I did for a living? I work at a magical prison, and it's not nearly as pretty or pleasant as your company, let me tell you.

Did you want to go next weekend?

-Tom

CC:
Tom,

Really? I thought it was something special about your magical cameras that made the photos move. I do have a couple of pictures that I would love to see in motion, but they're currently packed away. I'll see if I can't hunt them down.

The subject sort of came up. You said you were a criminal psychologist, which kind of naturally implies a criminal justice system, but I'm pretty sure I bombarded you with questions and the subject of your place of employment fell by the wayside. I'd love to learn more about your job, if you'd be willing to tell me.

Next weekend would be perfect. Meet at the Eden Project at, say, 9 AM on Saturday, and we'll go from there?

-Morgan