A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

Send and receive owl post messages and other communications that take place in Reformation Era.
 #23319  by Hiro Kawazaki

Mr. Binx

I assume you won't get an owl from him, he's bad at communication. Always has been and to be fair were all falling back into our old comforts zone's here in Japan. Even so, I figured I'd send to well wishes and tell you that we landed in Japan with...as less injury's as possible. Apparently the girls chose to drive Yoru nuts in the back seat the whole drive here, his nerves were the only injury's to note.

I hope all is well with you, and that you won't miss my grumpy albino too much. He misses you as do I. I'll keep you updated on Japan life, and we'll visit as soon as we find time. I do want to thank you for accepting him for who he is, he appreciates it I assure you.

Along with this note, You should have a teacup made in Japan the traditional way joining this owl. Figured you could use something to remind you of your friends in Japan, as well as an addition to your collection.

Signed,
The ever grateful,
Hiro Kawazaki
 #23506  by Cairo Binx

𝐻𝒾𝓇𝑜! 𝒢𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹!
𝐼𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝓊𝓎𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒶𝓃.... 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒹𝓇𝒾𝓋𝑒.
𝒢𝓁𝒶𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽,
𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓋𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝑜𝑜𝓃, 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝒸𝑒𝓇𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓁𝓎
𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝒻𝓊𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎. 𝐼 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝑒𝒶 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓉𝓈 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽
𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒮𝒽𝒾𝓇𝑜 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔!

𝒪𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈, 𝐼'𝓂 𝒹𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝑒. 𝑀𝑒𝓁𝑜𝒹𝓎 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁
𝓂𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒩𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀. 𝐼 𝒶𝓁𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝓊𝓅!
𝐼𝓉'𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃. 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

𝒞𝒶𝒾𝓇𝑜
 #23507  by Hiro Kawazaki

Cairo,
We had a good laugh, until he reminded us he knew where we slept. We'll miss them as well, after all it was the only time he got out of his office. He's been in his office for the past week since being back, though given the fact he's catching up on everything I'm not shocked.

Good, I hope she likes the room we set up for her before our departure. Hope it wasn't too over the top. I'm glad you like it, I tried to find green and silver tones but our culture focuses more on the ones on the teacup you received.

We'll try to visit soon, or maybe show you our home? Not an invitation usually given but I've got the approval to give it.

Signed,
Hiro Kawazaki