Send and receive owl post messages and other communications that take place in Reformation Era.
Mr. Binx

I assume you won't get an owl from him, he's bad at communication. Always has been and to be fair were all falling back into our old comforts zone's here in Japan. Even so, I figured I'd send to well wishes and tell you that we landed in Japan with...as less injury's as possible. Apparently the girls chose to drive Yoru nuts in the back seat the whole drive here, his nerves were the only injury's to note.

I hope all is well with you, and that you won't miss my grumpy albino too much. He misses you as do I. I'll keep you updated on Japan life, and we'll visit as soon as we find time. I do want to thank you for accepting him for who he is, he appreciates it I assure you.

Along with this note, You should have a teacup made in Japan the traditional way joining this owl. Figured you could use something to remind you of your friends in Japan, as well as an addition to your collection.

Signed,
The ever grateful,
Hiro Kawazaki

Cairo Binx,

๐ป๐’พ๐“‡๐‘œ! ๐’ข๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐’ป๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š, ๐’ป๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น!
๐ผ๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐‘”๐“Š๐“Ž๐“ˆ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’น ๐’ถ๐“ƒ.... ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’น๐“‡๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’.
๐’ข๐“๐’ถ๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“…๐‘’๐’ถ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ,
๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’น ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‹๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ, ๐’พ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“‡๐“‰๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž
๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐“Š๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐’ถ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž. ๐ผ ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“‰๐‘’๐’ถ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ
๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘œ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘”!

๐’ช๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐’ป๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ, ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐’น๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ป๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’. ๐‘€๐‘’๐“๐‘œ๐’น๐“Ž ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“๐“
๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’๐’น ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฉ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’๐“‚๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“€. ๐ผ ๐’ถ๐“๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐“Š๐“…!
๐ผ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ถ๐“Š๐“‰๐’พ๐’ป๐“Š๐“ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“๐“๐‘’๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š.

๐’ž๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘œ
Cairo,
We had a good laugh, until he reminded us he knew where we slept. We'll miss them as well, after all it was the only time he got out of his office. He's been in his office for the past week since being back, though given the fact he's catching up on everything I'm not shocked.

Good, I hope she likes the room we set up for her before our departure. Hope it wasn't too over the top. I'm glad you like it, I tried to find green and silver tones but our culture focuses more on the ones on the teacup you received.

We'll try to visit soon, or maybe show you our home? Not an invitation usually given but I've got the approval to give it.

Signed,
Hiro Kawazaki