Fan art, fan videos, and other Potter-related things you want to share!

Vy's Art Portfolio & Requests

Vyreia, Vaultkeeper

Vyreia's Art Portfolio & Requests
Somewhere to post Photoshop edits, dabbles, and doodles

FAQ
What is this?
Basically, I wanted a thread to post my artwork. Sometimes Harry Potter related, sometimes not. I'm not entirely sure. Art will mainly consist of doodles I do whilst at work, profile headers, avatars, and signatures.

Can I give suggestions or areas of improvement?
Absolutely! All criticism, tips, comments etc are welcome publicly or privately, and I am happy to learn/improve along the way. Everyone is welcome to post in this thread.

Can I request something?
Of course! This isn't going to be a formal thing, so it won't be like commissions. I won't ask for payment, but I will ask for you to be reasonable with requests; I'm doing this simply for fun so time scales may vary.

What can I request?
All requests should follow the guidelines of Vault713, and must not contain content above a PG13 rating. If you do want requests of a slightly more mature rating, I may be willing as long as it is not shared on Vault713-associated platforms (forum, discord, facebook etc). I may offer alterations, but I genuinely want to try and complete requests for you guys!

Request Form
Please fill in the following code and post in this thread. Thank you!
Code: Select all
[b]OOC Name:[/b]
[b]Type of Work:[/b] (signature, avatar, traditional drawing, manip etc)
[b]Description of Request:[/b] please let me know exactly what you want in as much detail as possible. Do you want me to draw a specific character? Do you want a specific position or expression? A specific theme or things that you believe will help in the design?
[b]Reference Pictures:[/b] please list links to photos that you think will be helpful, or that you want to be used in your request
[b]Colour Scheme:[/b]
[b]Where You Want Your Request:[/b] is it okay for me to post your finished request in this thread, or would you like it sent privately?

Entry #1

Vyreia, Vaultkeeper

Entry #1 - 02.12.2018
Signatures made for my OCs over the past few years, oldest - newest

Re: Vy's Art Portfolio & Requests

Eridanus, Active Player

OOC Name: Eridanus
Type of Work: drawing / sketch
Description of Request: For my Grindeldore fanfic https://archiveofourown.org/works/16813510. As it would go to AO3 I'd like a white background. Against it, a black Deathly Hallows logo. On the horizontal line of that, separated by the vertical line, the two old wizards are sitting, and chatting delightedly, beer in their hands. With their free hand, they're holding on to a line of the logo (whichever line seems to be at hand.) Would be nice if Fawkes would be there somewhere as well.
Reference Pictures: https://imagesvc.timeincapp.com/v3/mm/i ... =face&q=70 (not these clothes but some old worn grey) and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erCfvkSUfss
Colour Scheme: white background, color characters
Where You Want Your Request: OK to put anywhere, I'd like to use it on AO3 and maybe on FFN as a fic cover