Forum rules
Welcome to Call To Arms!

New networking threads are posted every week by the Vault 713 staff, with each era getting a new one at least every other week. Threads are closed after four weeks of being open to make room for new Call To Arms options. This is a great place to find other characters that yours may know, find others for a plot that's relevant to a specific Call To Arms, or help fill in your character's list of friends, enemies, and family members based on the networking options in each thread.

Have an idea for a Call to Arms? Send it to us in the Suggestion Box!
Site Admin

[Golden Era] Hogwarts Students, Staff, Alumni

August 28th, 2015, 3:04 pm

Calling All Hogwarts Students, Staff, & Alumni!
Looking for fellow players? Reply to this thread to meet others and brainstorm plot ideas!
This Call to Arms will close on September 25.

Post Here If...
  • Your character recently graduated from Hogwarts as of Golden Era (Fall 1992)
  • Your character is currently a student at Hogwarts in Golden Era (Fall 1992)
  • Your character is currently a staff member at Hogwarts in Golden Era (Fall 1992)

Some thread ideas include...
  • A coffee meet-up for Class of 1992 Graduates
  • A meeting in the staff lounge for professors to discuss their lessons
  • A tutoring group for a particularly difficult class
  • A lesson thread for one of the current lesson challenges
  • A professor discovering students who are up to no good

Include in your post...
  • Some basic information about your character
  • Any ways you might be able to interact with the characters who posted above yours
  • Some thread ideas for others who might be responding
  • Types of characters you are looking for to RP with who also meet these requirements.

Active Character
England

Re: [Golden Era] - Hogwarts Students, Staff, Alumni

September 6th, 2015, 11:46 am

I have Henry Cecile; a recent Golden Era Hogwarts graduate. It'd be cool to do a thread with other characters in his year, maybe a meet-up to discuss NEWT results and future plans? I'm pretty much up for anything :)

Active Character
View Profile • Played by Kelsie
England

September 6th, 2015, 11:58 am

Ciceron just graduated in Golden. He was a Slytherin :)
Discipline is just choosing between what you want now,
and what you want most.

Aileen Conroy

September 7th, 2015, 11:07 am

Aileen's a 5th year Slytherin, and for the past few years, Aileen's been a Quidditch bookie (and got caught in the past oops), and even though the school quidditch season hasn't yet started, I'd like to do some threads involving the planning stages for getting this scheme back off the ground and hopefully finding a bit more success. So,if anyone would like to help or hinder her, let me know!

Active Character
England

September 7th, 2015, 12:36 pm

Henry was a Gryffindor, but it would be cool to do a thread between him and Ciceron anyway if you're up for it? :)

Active Character
England

September 8th, 2015, 9:13 am

Yeah that sounds good! :)
Discipline is just choosing between what you want now,
and what you want most.

Active Character
Played by tundratown
England

September 11th, 2015, 10:08 pm

I have Hermione, here! :)

She of course would have been paling around with Harry and Ron, but I'd also love to explore some more of what she might have been up to when they were off getting in to trouble or Harry was at Quidditch practice, so if anyone has any fellow second years of Gryffindors they'd like to throw at me, feel free to let me know!

Active Character
View Profile • Played by Aidan
England

September 13th, 2015, 9:46 am

I have Kit Harper, seventh year Hufflepuff. Before now I have only ever played him in reformation so I would definitely be interested in building up a few relationships for him from his Hogwarts years. So any seventh or sixth year students out there PM me on my ooc Aidan, or comment here!

Inactive or Retired

September 13th, 2015, 12:35 pm

Ciceron York wrote:Ciceron just graduated in Golden. He was a Slytherin :)

I have Stefan here, who would've been a housemate of Ciceron, and in the same year too.

Active Character
View Profile • Played by Pangun
Wales

September 16th, 2015, 5:54 pm

Orion is a first year in Golden right now and super amazingly hyper. He's always getting into something though most of the time it deals with magical creatures or plants. He could help Aileen out with the whole Quidditch bookie thing. Maybe they talk at one point and she convinces him to help her out somehow since he's always willing to help people out.

As much as he gets into trouble and as bad as he is at most of his classes -minus like Herbology which kinda makes me think of Neville when I think too much on it- so maybe as far as Hermione is concerned she could see him having trouble and offer to help him out? Maybe offer to tutor him or something?

Then Kit and Orion are in the same house and Orion is known to get picked on a lot so maybe Kit could help him out of one of those situations?

Alice Woodgate

September 17th, 2015, 6:27 am

Alice is a first year Hufflepuff in Golden so maybe Orion would know her? She's trying to make friends and fit in so maybe these two could hangout in the common room some time or even help each other out with homework assignments?

Dana Kellie Jarsden

September 17th, 2015, 6:48 am

I have Dana here who is a Fifth Year Gryffindor in Golden. So she would definitely know @Aileen and @Hermione. Maybe even @Kit?

She's previously been a recluse and a bit anti-social, but is stepping up a gear and is going to get ahead of her classes and make some friends, so if you have any ideas, you can just mail me ^^

Active Character
England

September 17th, 2015, 7:34 am

I currently have three students in Golden for Hogwarts.

Ginny Weasley - 1st year Gryffindor
Kyle Bowden - 5th year Ravenclaw
Viola York - 7th year Gryffindor

:)

Gavin McGregor

September 17th, 2015, 11:12 am

I just got my boy Gavin McGregor - First Year- Ravenclaw

Active Character
View Profile • Played by Pangun
Wales

September 17th, 2015, 12:35 pm

@Alice: I like the idea. I could start a thread if you wanted?

@Viola, @Gavin: Orion's a firstie as well so him Ginny and Gavin would at least know each other. Maybe a thread to have them do something stupid?

Also, @Viola, I just thought about it being Ginny's first year and she's all possessed and stuff by Voldie. Maybe Orion could notice something not right about her and try to help her out? If I'm not mistaken she gets kinda freaked out at some point and flushes the diary in an attempt to get rid of it.

Return to “Call To Arms”