Forum rules
Welcome to Call To Arms!

New networking threads are posted every week by the Vault 713 staff, with each era getting a new one at least every other week. Threads are closed after four weeks of being open to make room for new Call To Arms options. This is a great place to find other characters that yours may know, find others for a plot that's relevant to a specific Call To Arms, or help fill in your character's list of friends, enemies, and family members based on the networking options in each thread.

Have an idea for a Call to Arms? Send it to us in the Suggestion Box!
Site Admin

[Reformation Era] A Wizard Walks In To A Bar...

March 26th, 2016, 9:46 pm

Calling All Reformation Era characters
who might be found at the bar or the club!

Looking for fellow players? Reply to this thread to meet others and brainstorm plot ideas!
This Call to Arms will close on April 16.

Post Here If...
  • Your character works at a bar or nightclub, or an inn that has a bar in Reformation Era (2000)
  • Your character frequently enjoys a night out with friends or just regularly turns up at the bar or club (2000)

Some thread ideas include...
  • Attending the grand opening of a a new pub
  • Wizards arriving at a muggle club such as Paradox and not understanding they are not among magical folk
  • A night that was supposed to go very well going horribly, terribly wrong
  • A mix up of drinks or orders leading to an uncommon friendship
  • Working the closing shift on a holiday or during a busy night

Include in your post...
  • Some basic information about your character
  • Any ways you might be able to interact with the characters who posted above yours
  • Some thread ideas for others who might be responding
  • Types of characters you are looking for to RP with who also meet these requirements.

Active Character
"Only you, darling — lanky brunettes with wicked jaws."
— Nick Charles, The Thin Man
View Profile • Played by Tsarina
Italy

Re: [Reformation Era] A Wizard Walks In To A Bar...

March 28th, 2016, 12:47 pm

Oh boy does Michelle love a good club and bar. She doesn't frequent pubs like the Leaky Cauldron all that much, but she'd be found in places like Paradox and some of the nicer-looking clubs in Italy and France. When she goes out, she has a tendency to get carried away and will flash her money around by buying drinks for others.

Some things about Michelle if you're unfamiliar with her:
  • She's currently going through a lot emotionally so now would be the perfect time to take advantage of her at a club.
  • She works in fashion
  • She graduated from Hogwarts in 1993 from Ravenclaw house
  • Lives in near Paris, France now

I think that's it??? Let's get something going!
i'm a queen not a soldier
relentless and chosen
i'm fighting a war tonight

'cause i'm the queen around here

golden • michelle ravensdale — reformation • michelle la fratta

Inactive or Retired

March 30th, 2016, 7:48 am

Since Joseph has now left school (Reformation) and is unemployed he's probably making the most of his freedom in bars and clubs. I haven't done many threads with him in a while so it would be nice to see him meeting some new people/making connections with other characters. He graduated from Hogwarts last year and is currently living in England (but he could probably travel somewhere if it makes threads more interesting).

Active Character
"Only you, darling — lanky brunettes with wicked jaws."
— Nick Charles, The Thin Man
View Profile • Played by Tsarina
Italy

March 31st, 2016, 11:53 am

Oh neat! If you wanted, we could do a thread in England :) Even though she doesn't visit home that often, I'd imagine she'd somehow find her way back there for some reason or another.

We could even do it at Paradox which is a muggle club and should be hilarious.
i'm a queen not a soldier
relentless and chosen
i'm fighting a war tonight

'cause i'm the queen around here

golden • michelle ravensdale — reformation • michelle la fratta

Inactive or Retired

April 1st, 2016, 5:42 am

Sounds good. Would definitely be a laugh as Joseph's actually a half goblin so would stick out like a sore thumb in a Muggle Club xD

Return to “Call To Arms”