Forum rules
Welcome to Call To Arms!

New networking threads are posted every week by the Vault 713 staff, with each era getting a new one at least every other week. Threads are closed after four weeks of being open to make room for new Call To Arms options. This is a great place to find other characters that yours may know, find others for a plot that's relevant to a specific Call To Arms, or help fill in your character's list of friends, enemies, and family members based on the networking options in each thread.

Have an idea for a Call to Arms? Send it to us in the Suggestion Box!
Site Admin

[Golden Era] Durmstrang Students, Staff, & Alumni

October 23rd, 2015, 4:17 pm

Calling All Durmstrang Students, Staff, & Alumni!
Looking for fellow players? Reply to this thread to meet others and brainstorm plot ideas!
This Call to Arms will close on November 27.

Post Here If...
  • Your character recently graduated from Durmstrang as of Golden Era (Fall 1992)
  • Your character is currently a student at Durmstrang in Golden Era (Fall 1992)
  • Your character is currently a staff member at Durmstrang in Golden Era (Fall 1992)

Some thread ideas include...
  • A coffee meet-up for Class of 1992 Graduates
  • A meeting in the staff lounge for professors to discuss their lessons
  • A tutoring group for a particularly difficult class
  • A lesson thread for one of the current lesson challenges
  • A professor discovering students who are up to no good

Include in your post...
  • Some basic information about your character
  • Any ways you might be able to interact with the characters who posted above yours
  • Some thread ideas for others who might be responding
  • Types of characters you are looking for to RP with who also meet these requirements.

Inactive or Retired
Slovakia

Re: [Golden Era] Durmstrang Students, Staff, & Alumni

October 23rd, 2015, 6:04 pm

Oh hi!

Drago here is a hockey-obsessed 5th year student in Golden. He is Slovak, and way too busy with hockey to really focus on school or chicks, so he doesn't get amazing grades, but he has many friends and he's a super nice guy, especially if you're also into hockey.

Inactive or Retired
Germany

October 27th, 2015, 12:13 am

I have Jens Eiffel here who was a third year Durmstrang student in golden. He is German and.... I have never played him as a student before so I don't really have a lot to say yet, but I would be interested in doing so.

Inactive or Retired
Russia

October 27th, 2015, 6:40 pm

Evgeni here is a First Year in Golden Era, I would love to play him with Jens. Seems like an interesting match-up.

Inactive or Retired
Germany

October 27th, 2015, 9:06 pm

Apparently some threads need to be started in Golden Durmstrang!.... Wish I knew more about that school. I might start one in the next few days, but if someone else does just post link here

Active Character
View Profile • Played by Robert
Russia

October 28th, 2015, 11:34 am

Ivan is the local troublemaker and toilet blowing-upper at Durmstrang. At this age he's becoming more and more confident of himself as a person and is starting to hate his father more and more. He's also flirting a bit more with girls, cause ;) ;) I'm thirteen and I think I'm some hot stuff!

Anyway would love to thread this kiddo some more in his third year angsty times.
Forever isn't for everyone,
is forever for you?

Inactive or Retired
Sweden

October 28th, 2015, 3:02 pm

I have Sven to toss into the mix of testosterones. Sixth year, eldest son to the newly appointed Swedish Minister of Magic, and in the deepest craphole of his life. Well, his sixteen years of life, that is. The future is, well, dark and full of terrors.

One of the brightest of his year, generally quite mild-mannered and amiable - that is, until a recent downward spiral of depression, magical drugs, and an escalating addiction to Invigoration Draught. Approach with caution. And don't mention about Daddy.

He might actually be the type who's signed onto tutor programme, and now struggles to juggle that and his slew of personal problems. It might be interesting for him to be tutoring some juniors in some subjects!
when there is nothing left to burn
you have to set yourself on fire

Inactive or Retired
Russia

October 28th, 2015, 6:50 pm

I think Sven and Evgeni could get on fairly well, would you like to thread something?

Active Character
View Profile • Played by Mel
Russia

November 3rd, 2015, 11:50 pm

Yuliya here is a 3rd year at Durmstrang if anyone wants to hit me up for a thread :)

“ mother, you don’t understand;
i made hades run to me
he saw my bones beneath
and offered me half his kingdom.
do you really think i ate the fruit unwillingly? ”

Inactive or Retired
Russia

November 4th, 2015, 6:54 pm

Yuliya Dorofeyeva wrote:Yuliya here is a 3rd year at Durmstrang if anyone wants to hit me up for a thread :)

She and Evgeni seem like they'd be fun to thread together! :D

Return to “Call To Arms”