Current News Submissions:

Ends Sept. 8 – Founders Era Hogwarts Bulletin
    Ends Sept. 21 – Marauder Era Daily Prophet
    Ends Sept. 23 – Reformation Era Witch Weekly
    Ends Sept. 28 – Golden Era The Niffler
    Ends Sept. 30 – Legacy Era Wizarding Wireless

Challenge Partners Needed:

General Reminders & Announcements

• Character creation, reactivation, & ongoing job applications will return on Monday, September 7. We apologize for this delay, but some last minute tweaks and changes meant that we needed just a little extra time. Thank you for your patience!

• Edit or report before you delete! Help keep our database nice and tidy! If you've posted something in the wrong location or on the wrong account, feel free to report the thread to have it moved or have the account changed. Likewise, if you've posted something that doesn't look quite right, try editing it instead of just deleting it outright. This helps keep our brand new shiny database as shiny as possible!

• See something weird? Like the new layout? Please don't forget to visit our Anonymous Feedback Form! Your feedback really helps us know what we're doing right and what we're doing wrong. Feel free to let us know what parts of the new layout you love, things that you've seen that aren't working great, or make requests for upcoming features. We can't guarantee that we can meet every request that is made, but we always try our best.

• For all tag updates and changes, please use the Roster Update Request. Due to the massive amount of characters that had to be re-created, it is possible that some information is not 100% correct, may include typos, and so on. If you need your character's tags edited for any reason, please be sure to use the Roster Update Request to let us know so that we can check both your tags and the rosters. Please note that job changes need to be made through the Career Center, not the Roster Update Request.

Question of the Week

It's your character's first day at a brand new school or job. How do they handle it?
What kinds of people do they seek out to try to make friends? Or do they prefer to be a lone wolf?

Active Character
England

Re: Sept. 6 — The Sunday Snitch: Welcome Back Edition

September 6th, 2015, 9:57 pm

I don't see anything wrong yet with lay out, but as for right I love that when you sign on there isn't that little limbo page you are stuck in first. Know what I mean? On the old boards you went to an in between page that informed you that you were now signed in, and then sent you to the main page? Well I'm loving the fact that I sign in and it goes strait to where I want to be

Also, I love the Post Feeds right there on the right. Makes it easy to navigate and find stuff. On the last boards I had to click on my name, scroll down, click again... find your threads... Ain't nobody got time for that! (man I sound weirdly impatient) But yes, love it

Active Player

September 7th, 2015, 12:20 am

I am A+ on being able to click on my name on the right of the top bar to access my account profile! On the old Vault, every time I needed to check my complete stories or see how my avatar looks, I'm always having to go back to the Member List or my character profiles to find something I've posted, then click on the username to get there. Having both UCP and View Profile in one drop-down menu is pretty nifty!

The one thing that I struggle a little with is the lack of subforums to segregate the fixed-timeline roleplaying forum. I'm naturally a touch OCD and like things organised, but mainly it's that I'd click in to the Reformation Era forum and feel a bit overwhelmed at just a whole page of threads scattered all over the place.

The layout, meanwhile... Just gold.

\(◕ω◕✿)/
nothing ever ends poetically. it ends
and we turn it into poetry. all that blood was
never once beautiful. it was just red.

-- k. rokowski.

( writing partners this season / izzy, luke, jesse, robert,
susan, manda, alex, kay, brodie, mel, laura, blue, & hey ho pm me! )

Community Ambassador

September 7th, 2015, 7:27 am

I loooooooooove the layout! And I'm really, really excited for the skills and abilities - and with the challenges as well, there's a lot of rp prompts floating about! I've never been more excited to rp!

@Ever Don't worry, the subforums will come along but they just need to see which tags are the most popular. It was like at the old Vault where there were so many England threads that they separated them into different regions. Same with how they separated the European areas too. It'll come with time :)

Weekly Question: Ginny isn't a lone wolf, but she's definitely no follower. She'd easily make friends and be the funny one out of her friend group...until Harry Potter comes along and makes her go shy! Whoops! She's really excited for flying lessons though!!
Employees needed!

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man.
But sooner or later the man who wins,
Is the man who thinks he can.

Active Player

September 7th, 2015, 5:10 pm

W000T!!! Start of term!

Katharina would handle it with style...by drinking loads of coffee and being oblivious to social queues around her. She'd learn towards the oddballs of the work place when it comes to friends in the workplace.

Active Player

September 7th, 2015, 8:45 pm

Yaaay! Start of term! :D Always awesome. And it's cool reading people's responses to the weekly question!

Let's see, Leo would just find a table and continue reading up on the latest Potions discoveries. Mai would turn to the person closest to her and introduce herself and invite them to do something.

Active Player

September 16th, 2015, 3:50 pm

So much new stuff to learn about or old stuff to read up on. As for the questions at the end I've only one accepted char at the moment so that makes things so much simpler. Veronica handles it like always and just jumps into whatever is happening at the school. She might talk to everyone but wouldn't make any actual friends until she'd been there for a while.
Character Timelines

Return to “Bulletin Board”