Jan. 24 — Sunday Snitch: Special Event Edition

January 24th, 2016, 6:49 pm

Stories in Need of Characters

Founders Era

Marauder Era

Golden Era

Legacy Era

Upcoming News Publications

Looking to submit to the News Stand? View our new News Stand guide for the schedule & submission form.

This week's guaranteed publications:

Marauder Era - The Niffler (Tuesday - January 26)
Golden Era - The Niffler (Wednesday - January 27)
Reformation Era - The Niffler (Thursday - January 28)

All submissions for these publications received before the publish date will be printed.
Publications for Founders Era & Legacy Era will be published as/if they are received.
Submissions for other publications are welcome and will be scheduled for next week or the next available publication day.

General Reminders & Announcements

• The Binx-Silverwing Wedding Event Has Begun! This event is hosted by Binxy, and will run until February 13. You can find the event in Reformation Era, in the special Event Forum.

• Happy Birthday, Robert! We only have the one birthday this week, so we'd like to wish a happy birthday to Rob on January 30!

• This is the last week to donate for January's donor reward OR to vote on February's donor reward! As of today we are 1/3 of the way to our monthly goal. You can make a contribution or learn more at the Donate Page, or visit the Club 713 forum to vote on next month's reward.

• We have several challenges ending soon! Be sure to visit the Challenge Center to participate before it's too late, including getting your January Bingo cards ready!

Question of the Week

Your character gets stuck on a deserted island. What three things would they bring with them?

Active Player

Re: Jan. 24 — Sunday Snitch: Special Event Edition

January 24th, 2016, 9:34 pm

!!!!!!

Happy birthday, Robbie-dear!!! *throws confetti*

And I'm so excited for the wedding! :D
~*~ Just a girl trying to get by ~*~

Active Player

January 24th, 2016, 9:40 pm

Thanks for the birthday... i'm an old man now. Time for a mid life crisis.
diamond cutter shaped
heartaches

Active Player

January 25th, 2016, 2:44 pm

Happy birthday Rob!

The Binx-Silverwing Wedding, tons of fun. Everyone should come to the wedding. If you wanna participate and can't think of a reason one of your characters are there do feel free to PM me or Stella or Binxy and we'll hook you up with some kinda connection cause we all want everyone there. xD

This week's question: I'm not sure about all of my character's but I know that if Xanthus was stuck on a deserted island he'd bring at least one book detailing how to live and not die on a deserted island and possibly like...some food or something?

Apollo and Lily would definitely bring a broom to probably fly away when they got bored of being on a deserted island. And Andy would most likely bring three different researching items to study the island.
Character Timelines

Active Player

January 26th, 2016, 8:38 am

Happy birthday Rob, a young strapping lad like me certainly is shocked at how old you are getting. I mean really, it's quite sickening. :P

Fun stuff going on, looks great!

Return to “Bulletin Board”