Welcome back! Make sure you catch our latest updates at the link below.

November 19 - And We're Back!
Site Admin

Jan. 17 — Sunday Snitch: Sorting Changes Edition!

January 17th, 2016, 10:22 pm

Stories in Need of Characters

Founders Era

Marauder Era

Golden Era
Reformation Era

Legacy Era

Upcoming News Publications

Looking to submit to the News Stand? View our new News Stand guide for the schedule & submission form.

This week's guaranteed publications:

Marauder Era Daily Prophet (Tuesday - January 19)
Reformation Era Witch Weekly (Thursday - January 21)

All submissions for these publications received before the publish date will be printed.
Publications for Founders Era, Golden Era, & Legacy Era will be published as/if they are received.

General Reminders & Announcements

• Happy Birthday, Susan! We only have the one birthday this week, so we'd like to wish a happy birthday to Susan on January 20!

• Sorting will now be done on Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays. As we attempt to streamline the character creation process, we will now only be sorting character sheets three times a week. This may change in the future, but for right now we wanted to try this new schedule to see if it improves the efficiency with which we sort characters and helps you know how long you will have to wait before your character is sorted. Please note that sorting may take place only once a day depending on staff schedules, so sheets posted after the sorting time may be held for the next sorting day.

• Businesses & Club/Faction Sign-Ups will be addressed on or by February 1. Thank you for all of your submissions! We have begun reviewing all of the sign ups and the business creation requests and hope to contact everyone or announce information as needed by February 1.

• Please remember to include which characters participated in a thread when requesting it to be archived! This helps us get through your request more quickly and efficiently and makes sure that each and every character receives the appropriate rewards.

• Remember to tag your locations in all thread titles! It takes just a moment to do and helps alert other players to where your thread takes place. For a handy list of location tags, look at the top of each forum.

Question of the Week

If your character could be alive in any other time period, which time period would they choose?

Active Player

Re: Jan. 17 — Sunday Snitch: Sorting Changes Edition!

January 18th, 2016, 5:14 pm

Oooo! So many things in this issue of the Sunday Snitch.

Excited about the upcoming Marauder Era Daily Prophet (Tuesday - January 19) and the Reformation Era Witch Weekly (Thursday - January 21)!

Excited about the Businesses & club/Faction Sign Ups- It will be interesting to see who all joined and what they joined.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSAN!

Question of the Week Answer: Oh, Man >.< Right. In. The. Feels. Making me think about this. WHY? Okay.*sigh* I'm terrible with Time Period Dates So I'm Going With Eras.

Harry Potter-
If he could be alive in any other time period, even just for a brief moment it would be in the Marauders era so he could see his parents alive again. If given the chance to actually feel what it would be like to be given a firm pat on the back from his father, or a warm hug from his mother, this would be perhaps the greatest feeling in the world for Harry.

James Potter-
Had he known that he would only live to be 21 years old, he would have wanted to be there to see his son off on the Hogwarts Express his first year in Golden Era; to be THAT dad in the stands for Harry's Quidditch games, to be around to give him "useful advice" on charming the ladies (It's all in the hair ruffle), or to give "deer back" rides to his grandchildren in the Reformation/ Legacy Era. Current in game James would of course want to be in the Founders Era and to learn the teachings of Godric Gryffindor ! YOLO!

Lily Luna-
Though she idolizes her parents and would probably love to see them in their 'heyday" ,Lily day dreams of romanticized adventures and if she could be alive in any other time period it would be in the Founders era. So many possibilities and new discoveries!
“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena"
― Theodore Roosevelt

Active Player

January 18th, 2016, 7:41 pm

Hmm, this question of the week requires a bit of thinking. I'm sure if you asked Cillian he would ask to be sent as far into the future as possible so he can see what kind of scientific advances society and technology has made by then. Does that count?

The others I'm not too sure about, I'll have to think on that one. :)

Active Player

January 18th, 2016, 9:26 pm

Happy Birthday Susan!

Also, on the edge of my seat over the business creation! Every time i see a PM in my account I'm like "This is it!!" But it's nice to have a date now so I can just calm down about it.

Question of the week: Dice= 1920's
That's all I can answer. I don't know the rest.

Active Player

January 18th, 2016, 9:55 pm

Ooooh, all lovely!

Happy birthday, Susan! Weee <3

As for the question, tough one. I feel like Damian is happiest in Legacy, but he'd skip out on 2014-2015, I feel. I know this doesn't answer the question, but if Damian can't ever be 100% happy in his actual life, I don't think he would be happy in another era.
Oh no, love! You're not alone
You're watching yourself but you're too unfair
You got your head all tangled up but if I could only
Make you care
Oh no, love! You're not alone
No matter what or who you've been
No matter when or where you've seen
All the knives seem to lacerate your brain
I've had my share, I'll help you with the pain
You're not alone

Active Player

January 21st, 2016, 12:27 pm

Happy Birthday Susan!!!!!!!!!! *throws confetti*

As for the question of the week...hmm....time period...I'm not sure...
Character Timelines

Return to “Bulletin Board”