Welcome back! Make sure you catch our latest updates at the link below.

November 19 - And We're Back!
Site Admin

Dec. 6 — End of Season Schedule

December 6th, 2015, 6:11 pm

Hello, everyone! We hope you all have had a fantastic couple of weeks, and fantastic holidays if you're celebrating already. We know there have been a lot of questions about how the end of the season will work, and we wanted to sit down and put everything in one nice, neat announcement for everyone!

Monday, December 7 - We hope to send out PMs to those who donated in November tomorrow with information on how to claim their rewards. Additionally, we hope to finish filling claims for all October donor rewards.

Wednesday, December 16 - Our Winter Festivities will begin! We will celebrate the holidays for two weeks, from December 13-26.

Saturday, December 19 - Last day for Character Creation prior to the new season.

Sunday, December 20 - We will begin sign-ups for factions and school clubs, to last one week until December 26.

Monday, December 28 - The last day of the Fall/Winter 2015 RP Season. You can read more about seasons here. All threads must be completed by this time.

Tuesday, December 29 - The forums will be closed.

Thursday, December 31 - The last day for December 2015 donations/donor rewards.

Friday, January 1 - The forums will reopen for our Winter/Spring 2016 RP Season!

In addition to the above, we wanted to issue the following reminders:

Call to Arms - Due to the busy-ness of the end of the season, we will not be issuing any further Call to Arms for this season, and all existing ones will be closing at the end of the season.

Challenges - We will attempt to issue all challenge rewards by the end of the season. All challenges are subject to their own individual ending dates, which you can view in the Challenge Center

Character Career Center - Due to the busy-ness of the end of the season, we will not be issuing any more job listings through the end of the season.

The News Stand - As always, all upcoming publication dates can be viewed in the News Stand Guide. Due to it being the end of the season, we will only be publishing issues that receive submissions and will not be contributing writing from the staff to make sure these go up. So if you'd like to see your favorite publication go up, make sure you submit!

Last but not least, if you applied to be a Community Ambassador, we apologize for the delay in bringing people on board! We hope to contact our new Ambassadors this week, to join the team at the beginning of next season.

If you have any further questions that have not been answered by this schedule, please feel free to post them here. In the mean time, happy roleplaying, and thank you again for a wonderful season and a wonderful year!

Active Player

Re: Dec. 6 — End of Season Schedule

December 6th, 2015, 10:30 pm

Squee! I'm so excited for Xmas things!
Oh no, love! You're not alone
You're watching yourself but you're too unfair
You got your head all tangled up but if I could only
Make you care
Oh no, love! You're not alone
No matter what or who you've been
No matter when or where you've seen
All the knives seem to lacerate your brain