Site Admin

Nov. 30 — Last Minute Donor Reward Goals!

November 30th, 2015, 1:01 pm

Hello, everyone!

As of this time we are currently at $85 out of our monthly donation goal of $150 to cover our site expenses. As some of you may have noticed, this makes our second month in a row that we've come in under the goal, which means that the excess from previous months isn't quite enough to push us to cover our needs.

In case you weren't aware of the current rewards, they are always outlined on our Donate Page and are as follows:
Basic Reward: Explorer’s Crew – Create a character from any Creatures & Nature employer in the Business Directory at a cost of 0 Quills

Goal Reward: Historian’s Record – If the monthly goal for November is reached, everyone who donates in November may contribute a location or notable piece of wizarding lore to the Resource Library, subject to admin approval.

In addition to these rewards, if we meet a middle goal of $100, we'll start off your new Explorer's Crew character with 5 Quills to get them on their way toward special abilities or creating even more new characters (or to spend on some new features coming January 1.)

We of course will have brand new donor rewards for December starting tomorrow, which you can sneak a peek at (or vote on until 10:55 PM CST) in the Club 713 forum if you are already a donor.

Thanks for your support and for helping keep the Vault as ad-free as possible, and we'll see you "next month!" :)

Active Player

Re: Nov. 30 — Last Minute Donor Reward Goals!

November 30th, 2015, 7:45 pm

Hooooooooly fffff you guys, this is crazy! Congrats!
Oh no, love! You're not alone
You're watching yourself but you're too unfair
You got your head all tangled up but if I could only
Make you care
Oh no, love! You're not alone
No matter what or who you've been
No matter when or where you've seen
All the knives seem to lacerate your brain
I've had my share, I'll help you with the pain
You're not alone

Return to “Bulletin Board”