Welcome back! Make sure you catch our latest updates at the link below.

November 19 - And We're Back!
Site Admin

Nov. 15 — Fall Fun Has Arrived!

November 15th, 2015, 10:04 pm

Fall Fun Has Arrived!

Well, we're running a little behind schedule from where we wanted to be at this time of the year, but not to worry! We have a ton of fun stuff to roll out for you all this month, and we're even more excited about what's to come.

Before we get to the good stuff, a few things of note:

• October Donor Rewards were slightly delayed on account of this week getting ahead of us a bit, but we plan on getting these sent out within the next 48 hours.

• Speaking of donations, we are halfway to meeting our goal for this month with just two weeks left to go! Remember that this month there is an extra reward if our goal is met. Visit the donate page to learn more.

• Please, please, please include the list of characters participating in each thread when requesting an archival! It not only helps us get through archive requests faster, but also assures that you will receive all of the appropriate rewards. As well, when listing character names, please give the whole account name. We have, for example, quite a few characters with the same first name!

• Due to some technical difficulties we are still working on addressing how Achievements will be handled, but we hope to have this figured out within the next couple of weeks and with it we will resume handing out rewards for Challenges and Lessons.

• We will begin bringing on new Community Ambassadors this week! A separate announcement will be made once they have joined us. :)

Updates and New Features

Updates are listed from the top of the forum down to the bottom, in no particular order of importance!

Character Creation & Options

Special Abilties & Add-Ons:
    • The Flying Skill Certification is now available.

Character Career Center
    • Ongoing Job Applications are now available for Magical Governments, International Sports Leagues, Magical Schools, and the Owl Post
    • Information on how to Create Your Own Business is now available. New business creation will occur on a quarterly basis.

Story Hub
    The News Stand
    • The Publication Schedule has been updated through the end of the season on December 28.

Call to Arms
    • Two new Call to Arms Bulletins have been posted.
    • Call to Arms have been adjusted so they now last four weeks instead of three.
    • The existing Call to Arms have been updated to reflect new closing dates for each one.

Roleplaying Forums
    Classes & Lessons
    • Three new lessons have been added for Charms, History of Magic, and Potions.

Community Forums
    Challenge Center
    • The Fall Festivities 2015 Roleplay Bingo card has been added.
    • A Plot Challenge themed around a Deathday Party has been added.
    • A Plot Challenge for Golden Era Hogwarts Students & Staff has been added.

Discussion Zone
    • The Creative Corner forum has been added for sharing art and non-roleplaying writing.
    • The Fantastic Beasts Discussion forum has been added to discuss the upcoming film lore, plot, and theories.
    • The "Theories & Worldbuilding" and "Vault 713 & Roleplaying Discussion" forums are now Roleplaying & World Discussion.

Support the Vault

Other Updates
    Character Factions & Clubs
    • Information on how to join a club, faction, or special organization is now available. This includes the Wizarding Expedition Society, Death Eaters, Prefect Club, Quidditch Club, and more!

Active Player

Re: Nov. 15 — Fall Fun Has Arrived!

November 16th, 2015, 12:55 am

OMG I AM SO EXCITED

GUYS GUYS ALL THE CHALLENGES

ALSO CAs BUT THE CHALLENGES GUYS
Oh no, love! You're not alone
You're watching yourself but you're too unfair
You got your head all tangled up but if I could only
Make you care
Oh no, love! You're not alone
No matter what or who you've been
No matter when or where you've seen
All the knives seem to lacerate your brain
I've had my share, I'll help you with the pain
You're not alone

Inactive or Retired
Ireland

November 16th, 2015, 9:19 pm

Holy dancing hippogriffs this is the best announcement ever!

MY HYPE CANNOT BE FURTHER HYPED!!!

Active Player

November 19th, 2015, 9:57 am

YAAAAASSSSSS!

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena"
― Theodore Roosevelt

Return to “Bulletin Board”