Site Admin

Nov. 3 — Merlin's Beard, It's November!

November 3rd, 2015, 1:06 pm

Hello, everyone!

Our bigger November update will be coming on the 5th or so, as we often do, but today I wanted to go ahead and issue another smaller update to kind of touch base with where we are. I know that some of you saw this information in our Player Profile updates last week, but unfortunately Vaultkeeper Nick and myself have been away for more than a week due to the illness and subsequent passing away of Nick's grandfather. We had hoped to be a bit more active toward the end of October, but unfortunately with funeral preparations, visitations, family time, and the funeral, things got thrown a little out of whack. This is no problem, of course, we'll just get back to it just as we always do. :)

With that, a few pertinent announcements as we work on re-adjusting our schedule:

- We are aware that some key events in Chamber of Secrets were set to occur at the end of October. We will still be acknowledging these events, just perhaps a few days late by real-world time (which is no problem for our schedule, since our current season runs from August to December!)

- A new, updated news room schedule will be made available within the next day or so, including an update to the events calendar, the news stand, and the news stand information page.

- Today is still the last day to submit to this week's classifieds. :)

- We currently have no Community Ambassador applications for this round. This is a shame! We would love to bring some more folks on to this team, especially with the goal of promoting people to Vaultkeeper in the future. We would love for this to be a large, diverse team, but that is difficult to do with few applications! If you care about the Vault and want to give us a hand in making it a better place AND have an impact on what the Ambassador Team does in the future, please consider putting in an application!

I think that's it for now, we hope to get another update for you all soon but for today it's all about playing catch up.

Happy Roleplaying,
Admin Manda & the Vault 713 Staff Team

Active Player

Re: Nov. 3 — Merlin's Beard, It's November!

November 3rd, 2015, 5:11 pm

Good to know everything will be back to normal! You guys take care, you're in my thoughts. :)

BUT GUYS SERIOUSLY no Community Ambassador apps? What the hell, guys? Are Vil, Purple and I that scary? Come on, join us! It's really not scary, I promise! It's fun! And if you do send in a app, YOU WILL RECEIVE VIA PM A GIF OF A CHICKEN THAT REGRETS NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY FREE!

APPLY GUYS!!!
Oh no, love! You're not alone
You're watching yourself but you're too unfair
You got your head all tangled up but if I could only
Make you care
Oh no, love! You're not alone
No matter what or who you've been
No matter when or where you've seen
All the knives seem to lacerate your brain
I've had my share, I'll help you with the pain
You're not alone

Active Player

November 5th, 2015, 1:34 pm

I want to apply to be an Ambassador, but I came back after July! D: So I can't apply..
~*~ Just a girl trying to get by ~*~

Active Player

November 5th, 2015, 1:48 pm

I seem to be in the same boat as Stella. I'd apply but I only came back after SoT.
Character Timelines

Site Admin

November 5th, 2015, 2:15 pm

Hi folks --

Members who have been here prior to that date are perfectly fine to apply. :) The date in question refers only to new, first time members— for all intents and purposes, even if you are treated as a "new player" for the purposes of character creation, we still keep track of when everyone joined originally and it's reflected as such in our records. ;) We especially would not want to exclude anyone who, say, may have just missed the check-in for whatever reason and never actually "left."

Cheers!

Veronica O'Shea

November 5th, 2015, 3:53 pm

O_O

Really? That is great! Amazing! I'm gonna go fill out the thing then.

Active Player

November 5th, 2015, 5:47 pm

Same here!! Thanks Manda :D
~*~ Just a girl trying to get by ~*~

Return to “Bulletin Board”