Site Admin

Oct. 18 — Sunday Snitch: Mid-October Edition!

October 18th, 2015, 7:21 pm

Stories in Need of Characters

Marauder
Golden Era
Legacy Era
Reformation Era

Get Plotting & Get Involved

Current News Submissions Schedule:

Ends Oct. 19 – Golden Era The Niffler
    Ends Oct. 20 – Founders Era Hogwarts Bulletin
    Ends Oct. 21 – Legacy Era Wizarding Wireless
    Ends Oct. 26 – Reformation Era Wizarding World Today
    Ends Oct. 28 – Marauder Era Quidditch Star Monthly

Community Highlights

October Anniversaries
Cass - Member for 8 Years (2007)
Brods - Member for 6 Years (2009)
Mel - Member for 6 Years (2009)
Last Week's Birthdays
Len - October 5
Purple - October 6
Nick - October 8

Updates & Reminders

• Three cheers for everyone who has donated so far this month! Our rewards for October include the ability to turn one of your existing characters into a vampire or werewolf (spooky!) or to earn extra Quills for threads that take place after dark (scary!). We currently are just over halfway to our monthly goal, and with quite a bit of time left in October, there's still plenty of time to get in on that and get your rewards! Visit the Donate Page now for more information or to make a contribution.

• We've made a few announcements this week regarding where we are as far as getting things done AND a few updates that have been made. If you haven't read them yet, we have an update on the current News Stand submission schedule, an update on what the staff is up to, and a report from our recent downtime.

• Private Messages have been sent out with information on claiming donor rewards for September 2015. It may take up to one week for rewards to be distributed once they are claimed, so please be sure to check your private messages as soon as possible!

Tip of the Week

Reports can be used for all kinds of things, not just archiving! Use the "Report This Post" feature to request a Random Event for your thread, have a thread moved to the right section if you posted in the wrong place, have the account on a post changed if you were logged in on the wrong character, and more!

Question of the Week

What is your character's favorite thing about fall?
Do they enjoy a warm butterbeer? Crunchy leaves? Casting spells to cause wind gusts indoors?

Active Player

Re: Oct. 18 — Sunday Snitch: Mid-October Edition!

October 20th, 2015, 6:12 pm

Y'all need to reply to my thread in Durmstrang in Reformation, what is wrong with you people!!! XD

Huzzah for the return of random events!

Growing up, Damian used to like fall, because his birthday is on October 31st, but now that he is turning 35 in 1999, well, he's not looking so much forward to that anymore! He has spent the end of September glaring at the tourists who go to the Oktoberfest since, you know, he lives across from the field where it's held, so there's that, but he's looking forwards to winter and the Christmas markets.
Oh no, love! You're not alone
You're watching yourself but you're too unfair
You got your head all tangled up but if I could only
Make you care
Oh no, love! You're not alone
No matter what or who you've been
No matter when or where you've seen
All the knives seem to lacerate your brain
I've had my share, I'll help you with the pain
You're not alone

Return to “Bulletin Board”