Site Admin

Oct. 23 — All Call: Community Ambassador Team

October 23rd, 2015, 8:52 pm

The Community Ambassador Team is Now Hiring!

Help shape the Vault 713 community by becoming an Ambassador! Our Community Ambassador Team is responsible for welcoming new players, helping with special projects, assisting members, and keeping the community engaged and exciting. Being a Community Ambassador is a prerequisite to becoming a Vaultkeeper, so those of you interested in being on the staff team in the future may wish to consider a position!

If you have previously applied to be an Ambassador, please fill out the form again. We unfortunately had to build a new form when we re-built the Vault for September 1, so while we have an idea of who was previously interested, we would love to have a new, fresh application using the new form. All applications from today onward will be held for future application periods as well.

Currently, to become a Community Ambassador you must have joined prior to or on July 31, 2015. We will be hiring again throughout the year, however, so newer players please rest assured you will have a chance! :)

Have questions about this team or applying? Feel free to leave them here.

Active Player

Re: Oct. 23 — All Call: Community Ambassador Team

October 23rd, 2015, 10:21 pm

SOooo I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want!

*spice girls about*

I want new CAs! WOOHOO!!!
Oh no, love! You're not alone
You're watching yourself but you're too unfair
You got your head all tangled up but if I could only
Make you care
Oh no, love! You're not alone
No matter what or who you've been
No matter when or where you've seen
All the knives seem to lacerate your brain
I've had my share, I'll help you with the pain
You're not alone

Active Player

October 24th, 2015, 9:00 pm

CAs make the Vault go round. And round and round. Join our team! We're friendly, we're cool, we're awesome, and we only bite on Wednesdays.

CAs also make life a little easier for the admins&vaultkeepers, and without them Vault would cease to be. So join! Help out! Be cool!
I am a metamorphmagus.

Active Player

October 29th, 2015, 12:29 pm

1.) I know I already mentioned it previously, but I'm going to mention it again. I think having Vault Community Ambassadors are a Fantastic idea. So exciting!

2.) Not only does it help out the Vault Staff and serve as a welcoming committee for the newbies, but I like to see it as more of mentoring (Like Big Brother or Big Sister Programs :D Or Being a Prefect at Hogwarts! :D !!! *le gasp* )

3.) I couldn't help but notice the of July 31, 2015.....*cough* Harry'sBirthday*cough*J.K.Rowling'sBirthday*cough*What?

4.) @Purple Well I guess I know whose getting mouth guards for their Christmas presents this year.
“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena"
― Theodore Roosevelt

Return to “Bulletin Board”