Forum rules
Welcome to Reformation Era! Set in the year 2001, this era tells the story of what happens after the Second Wizarding War. Jump in to one of the roleplaying regions available below, or keep scrolling to browse all of the latest news from the era to learn more about what is going on in the world.

News, Letters, & Rumors are posted every weekday if we have received submissions.
Up to two publications will be posted each day containing up to five submissions posted in the order they were received.
Click here to view the current publication schedule.
Random Event

[R] Witch Weekly #R2 ★ January 21, 2000

January 22nd, 2016, 8:16 pm

Issue #R2 ★ 22 January, 2000

Fashion Corner

Designers from some of the world's top fashion houses are returning to work today after an inspiring mid-winter campaign. They turn their creative eyes to the fall fashion season for shows starting this February. Last week we took a look at some of Alexander Honeycutt's fashions in the previous years. This time we're going to be up close and personal with Vieri Di Pietro and some of his personal favorites. But what could possible surpass his spring collection that premiered back in October?

The designer played cheeky with us in a request for some clues. Witch Weekly will just have to be front-row and center for their show on February 14th.

Engagements & Weddings

Mikayla R. Silverwing and Benirix 'Benji' Binx have announced their engagement.

The duo have been engaged since October 1999, but wanted to wait until they set a wedding date.

The bride-to-be is the daughter of Niklaus Silverwing (deceased) and Belle Silverwing (deceased) and the sister of Madison Silverwing. She graduated from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 1998 as a Slytherin and currently works at the Blue Lagoon as a waitress.

The groom-to-be is the son of Miesha Binx (deceased) and Seth Binx (deceased) and the brother of November Binx (deceased) and Ciel Binx. He graduated from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry in 1981 as a Slytherin and is currently a manager of the Blue Lagoon.

The wedding is set for 5 January 2000 at six o'clock in the evening at Binx Manor in Hogsmeade Village with a reception to follow at the Blue Lagoon.

[ View OOC Note ]

Date, Marry, or Dump
Hosted by Anjelica Copperfield

It's back! The game where we ask readers like you to name three wizards (or witches!) they would Date, Marry, or Dump.

Bryony Sparkswell
18, Trainee Healer

Date - "Oh gosh! Well, there's this boy at work. He's very sweet. What? No, I can't tell you his name!"

Marry - "Portius Blackwater. He's a brilliant healer from the eighteenth century! If there were a way, I would marry him in an instant!"

Dump - "That's so mean! I'm not answering that."

Leila Leclair
24, Hit Witch

Date - "You think I've got time for this? Fine, Fine. Orion Stone. Who doesn't love a smarmy Quidditch Player?"

Marry - "My entire [expletive] division. Those [expletive]s are the best [expletive]s a witch could ask for. You can quote me on that."

Dump - "Egon Ogden, only because Firewhiskey's to blame for most of my [expletive] decisions."

Sara Onwudiwe
20, Florist

Date - "I have to think about this... Viola York. I read she's into women, but I'm not holding out hope. Even if that's all true, who can compete with Evvy Winters? Please!"

Marry - "I'm not really the marriage type. But if you're making me pick then let's go with Sir Regulus Archangel. Yeah. He's got that classic traditional-gender-roles thing going on."

Dump - "The Warlock from those saucy books! [laughs] Yes, I've read them. They're fun, but you can't help but think 'Man, this guy would make a terrible boyfriend!'

Contributions to this issue were made by Alex,Damian, and Jesse
To view current news openings and learn how to submit, click here.

Return to “Reformation Era (2001) • Fixed Timeline Roleplay”